Maturity and Youth

What’s your opinion? I find as a general rule the mature providers often give the best experience “more bang for the buck”. Scheduling reliability and performance. As an older hobbyist I certainly find youthful providers appealing but sometimes difficult to schedule and sub par performance. Opinions?
Most mature providers have learned what and how to please the client so both sides enjoy the session plus it keeps the client coming back
I've had good and, not so good experiences with both younger and more mature providers. Many factors can play a part in the quality of encounters. Such as timing, location, chemistry, mutual respect, communication, knowing and, respecting each others boundaries. I think judging the quality of an encounter solely on the provider is a mistake. The way we behave as clients can also impact the experience greatly.
I tend to like providers in their late 20s on up. Sweet N Little was in her early 50s and became wildly popular; I am sure some remember her. Some experience with life often makes ladies more understanding of what needs to happen.
Younger women tend to want to get you to bust your nuts as soon as possible. Seems like they think that is all we want. But it is like I always heard about going on vacation - getting there is half the fun! Sure, you want to eventually get to your intended destination, but you want to take your time and have fun along the way.

There are always exceptions; some young ladies can be a blast, and some older ladies can have bad attitudes. It is a general principal.

I don't want to lock myself into a particular age group, and miss out on exceptions to the rule.
Sweet & little and Jack and coke what a time. A experience that I will take to the grave.
I think it depends on the individual lady. I have seen some from early 20s to late 40s. I have had good and bad experiences with every age.