Freedom of the press?

• CJ7
  • 08-05-2013, 01:01 PM
  • CJ7
  • 08-05-2013, 03:06 PM
what, nobody is foaming at the mouth because the GOP wants to control 2 major media stations ?

if it were Obie, Knuckledragger Inc, would be shittin' bricks and making concrete.
What's the big deal? The liberals control most of the media anyhow.
  • CJ7
  • 08-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Bingo
My view is this. If they tell the real truth about Hillary, by all means make the series and run it every week.

If they are going to make some sappy made for TV production with a fantasy script made up by the DNC, then can it. Since well over half of the American Electorate are idiots, they would take anything seen on TV as the gospel truth.

Whose going to play Bill, and who will play Monica in the infamous BJ's under the desk scenes? And who will play Katheen Willy getting felt up by Bill in the Oval Office as he "consoled" her about her personal problems.

Yeh, make it, but put it on HBO so we can see the cum stains on the blue dress.
It's good to see somebody in the GOP with the stones to throw down a gauntlet. Unfortunately, Prebus's stones will probably shrivel up when it gets down to the nut cutting.
  • CJ7
  • 08-05-2013, 03:41 PM
its more about the GOP trying to control the stations. If a movie falls under freedom of the press, the Patriot Gop is breaking the constitution.
its more about the GOP trying to control the stations. If a movie falls under freedom of the press, the Patriot Gop is breaking the constitution. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're an ignorant fuck, CBJ7. Odumbo kicked reporters he disagreed with off the plane -- refusing them access. The GOP can do the same, damn thing!
  • CJ7
  • 08-05-2013, 03:56 PM
judges have consistently ruled its unconstitutional to block the sales of video games in more than a few states .. a violation of freedom of speech.

so ..
  • CJ7
  • 08-05-2013, 03:57 PM
poor IB
poor IB Originally Posted by CJ7
Given Odumbo's blatant, documented trangressions against certain members of the press, you're a moronic, ignorant fuck for even starting this thread, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 08-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Given Odumbo's blatant, documented trangressions against certain members of the press, you're a moronic, ignorant fuck for even starting this thread, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

a President keeping reporters off his plane is exactly the same as CNN producing a movie isn't it sport?

you are too dumb to talk to.
a President keeping reporters off his plane is exactly the same as CNN producing a movie isn't it sport?

you are too dumb to talk to. Originally Posted by CJ7
Your lame-ass analogy shows your complete lack of intelligence, CBJ7. The GOP denying CNN and NBC access is exactly the same as Odumbo denying The Washington Times, N.Y. Post and Dallas Morning News access, you hypocritical jackass.
Just to ask, I wonder what VP Joe Biden thinks of all of this "Hillary" shit?
Will he concede to be a good lackey and yield, or will he go hardball and challenge the all mighty Clinton Machine.

Watch your back, Joe.
judges have consistently ruled its unconstitutional to block the sales of video games in more than a few states .. a violation of freedom of speech.

so .. Originally Posted by CJ7

What the hell does this have to do with the your OP, you shit for brains?