First Impression on a First Date?

• lark
  • 07-01-2011, 10:49 AM
This may have been discussed before but it happened to me again and I have never been able to share. On a first date with a provider, when the door opens and the face you see at first glance is not the one you viewed on her showcase, what is your reaction?
My story-I have just got back into the scene and seeking that perfect encounter to break the ice. On Tuesday I found a mature 40ish gal that agreed to see me after some emails, etc. (we discussed this and I am going to be vague out of respect for her). I was nervous as I arrived for our rendezvous. According to her photos she was a hard body 40 something and here I am thinking my motor may not work! When she opened the door I thought maybe I was at the wrong place but she directed me right to her door. She asked to see my DL and I showed her that and my CHL. When I looked at her eyes I knew it was the right gal. Must have projected something to her as she rightaway brought up the photos on the web and how she has not updated them. Those pictures were probably close to ten years old, and she still looked great, just not what I had expected after all my recon. We chatted a little and I left an envelope on the table for her. At that point she said "let's get nekid" and we did. I had arranged that I wanted to enjoy her and she would just lay back and let me do my thing and if something arose we would deal with it. It did and we did! Afterwards we sat around with a glass of wine and talked for an hour.
She was almost apologetic when we first met and I probably could have taken a raincheck. Have you ever got there and the scenery was not exactly as presented? I know the ladies have got to present the sizzle before the steak. Glad I didn't leave. She is very well put together for her age and made this 50 something feel great. That's what the hobby is about for me!
You got very lucky. Most of the time, if the providers is not truthfull with her photos, things go down hill from there. I will walk away if the photos arn't close to the lady. In fact, I greatly prefer to meet face to face at least once before BCD.

I am so glad it worked out for you.
I started to think it was a PG version of a review LOL! I try to keep mine updated as possible but im glad things went well for you!
you never get a second chance to make a first impression, especially in person on the first meeting! It is VERY important, and goes a long way in determining whether or not there will be a second time.
As you start to post reviews and more posts, you'll get invited to the private parties where you can meet dozens of providers (I think there were 50 at the last one) and not only see them in person, but be able to get a feel for their personalities and compatibility. It'll take some of the mystery out of scheduling a date.

The provider should keep her photos current; it is the professional thing to do. I think first impressions apply to the client as well. I always show up clean, shaved and dressed nicely. The ladies don't have the chance to see our showcase (maybe it's better that way).
you never get a second chance to make a first impression, especially in person on the first meeting! It is VERY important, and goes a long way in determining whether or not there will be a second time. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
EXACTLY!
  • 69er
  • 07-02-2011, 04:19 PM
lark,

I have two suggestions:

In most instances, if she is willing to post pictures that look 10 years older than she is, most times things go down hill from there. In the future, I would suggest turning around and walking away at that point.

I also suggest doing a review, and stating how old her pics are in the ROS section of the review. This way others will not receive the same surprise you did.
pictures that look 10 years older than she is Originally Posted by 69er
I think you meant younger...