AMP’s

So I have never been to an amp and starting to give it a hard look. Tell me what the process is. Do u go in and get a line up of available talents during pick from that or just walk in and ask for someone special. Do u put ur hands where u want without asking or what Someone give me some insight as to what to expect. Do y’all schedule or walk-in. Looking for the low down here
+1 with the talent being a bit hit or miss here lately I’ve been looking at AMPs a lot myself but am a bit hesitant just because I don’t know the SOP.
From my experience they just take you into a room ask you if you want hhr or hr. You pay the fee, get undressed and get on the table. The masseuse will do her thing and usually on the flip you will get asked if you want extras. If they don’t offer extras you will know because they won’t ask and will keep willie covered up. Another hint for good luck is that if they ask if you’ve been there before say yes but it’s been a long time. Everytime I’ve been asked that there are extras on the menu. Good luck.
Basically if there’s a table shower then fs is a given. If not then it’s L1 only.