El Paso adultlook Jena Valentine?

She's been posting ads FOREVER and I've never seen a review or inquiry. I've been out of it for some time but I'm wondering if anyone's partaken? Before I get the TOFTT or GTFO, when I was active I did that quite a bit with very bad results unfortunately but was more than happy to share my experiences. Here's the link:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3101651
Search the West Texas forum for “Valentine”. There are at least two threads about her from this year in the Men’s Lounge.
I've been seeing her post a lot and I have also been curious about her. I've checked the whole West Texas form and I'm unable to find anything about her.
I've been seeing her post a lot and I have also been curious about her. I've checked the whole West Texas form and I'm unable to find anything about her. Originally Posted by 11234567
Go premium by submitting an encounter, and you’ll find two discussions in the Men’s Lounge.
She is an odd one. Spoke with her several times but never took the plunge
She is an odd one. Spoke with her several times but never took the plunge Originally Posted by robinhood12
She looks it honestly. Might be intrigued but would definitely be questioning how she replied
She is an odd one. Spoke with her several times but never took the plunge Originally Posted by robinhood12
Thanks for the actually useful information. I appreciate it.
Thanks for the actually useful information. I appreciate it. Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet
Actually helpful info in the sources I shared too. Best of luck.
I texted her. She now wants a deposit of $20. I don't know fellas. I didn't indulge. Deposits make it seem sketchy
No worth it. Saw her earlier this year. She flaked on me twice before I got to visit her and it was a disappointment.