visiting Houston

Okay so I'm a Noob so if this is in the wrong section then I am so sorry. But I am looking into coming to Houston to visit/play and was wondering if any one out there can point me inthe right direction as to the best locations to get an incall, and to work? thank you in advance for any help you may have to offer. If all goes well I'll be there to start the week at the latest!! Any help at all is greatly appreciated
A showcase or some pics posted would probably help tremendously with you getting clients here.
Can't go wrong here .....

http://www.energycorridor.org/lodging/directory Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Thank you so much! One question I have Is with the latest tragedy thats happened with Hurricane Harvey how damaging is that to the industry? I'm sure it's done some damage but as for motel pricing and availability how has it affected that if any at all? Thank you for your help
A showcase or some pics posted would probably help tremendously with you getting clients here. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Thanks for the advice, I'm working on the showcase now and was kinda hoping to get with a good photographer while in town to help with putting something together