White Dragon?

I had a white dragon experience with an out of hobby playmate last weekend and was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this. For those unfamiliar, a white dragon is when you cum so hard down lover’s throat it comes out of their nose. Off the wall, I know, but it was still funny and erotic at the same time.
I had a guy LITERALLY almost kill me... I couldn't catch my breathe and the a sshole had the back of my head. Took me 20 minutes to regain myself. Thought I was gonna suffocate on cum. Lmaof...explain THAT to your mom! Xoxo annie
Annie that actually sounds pretty hawt.
I was a very cute girl lol. Dripping coughing very near BLUE!! ,And still I could drape a potatoe sake and looked hot.. ugh. Cavemen up in this bitch!! so wrong ole gent...j.s. Lol. Annie
I always heard it called an Angry Dragon.
Much more appropriate name! Lol. Man was I pissed.. I also hate the "oops I'm sorry I didn't know thats where a humans eyeball usually hangs out " j.s. annie
  • jl11
  • 11-02-2017, 06:11 PM
I had a white dragon experience with an out of hobby playmate last weekend and was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this. For those unfamiliar, a white dragon is when you cum so hard down lover’s throat it comes out of their nose. Off the wall, I know, but it was still funny and erotic at the same time. Originally Posted by OldGent
Sounds racist
  • A1.
  • 11-05-2017, 04:31 AM
First time ever hearing that term. Sounds like a mortal combat character in a kung foo movie