separate review sections for gays and transwhatevers

I personally feel that each city or region should have a separate section for this stuff. That way the gays can post their reviews in an area that it's not jumbled up with everything else. Think of it like this. The gays and transwhatevers are whining for separate bathrooms. Go ahead and give em what they want.
WOW...such ignorance
Ignorance? I've noticed that people who use that word excessively are most likely to be to ignorant.
  • 5T3V3
  • 03-12-2015, 11:20 AM
yes yes yes
In Dallas it's called the Other Reviews/Discussions forum. Seems to be working fine. And I'm sorry you got banned for requesting this.
smh
  • Old-T
  • 03-16-2015, 04:09 PM
In Dallas it's called the Other Reviews/Discussions forum. Seems to be working fine. And I'm sorry you got banned for requesting this. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Read the rest of this guy's stuff. I would be very surprised if that is why he was banned.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-16-2015, 10:20 PM
His views of a review forum specifically for certain types of providers had nothing to do with his vacation. Members are allowed and encouraged to speak their minds here as long as they adhere to the Forum Guidelines when doing so.
The only possible reason for doing this would be that we could name the section "Eccie Homo".

Sorry, but there are so few times you get the chance to pun in Latin :-)
I personally feel that each city or region should have a separate section for this stuff. That way the gays can post their reviews in an area that it's not jumbled up with everything else. Think of it like this. The gays and transwhatevers are whining for separate bathrooms. Go ahead and give em what they want. Originally Posted by rapcat
Poor choice of words aside, I think this would be basically a good thing. People that are searching for that information would be able to find it more easily. People that get offended by it would hopefully ignore it. It might take a little help(encouragement) from the mods at first. i.e. - don't post hate-commentary on a review, don't even allude to it. No "Welcome to AIDS" or other such remarks and let them draw an instant ban for it.

It's sad that a few times a year some intrepid hobbyist will post a TS review, followed by the usual color commentary from well established members, followed by a few all-out wars in CoED. That's not dialogue, it's just a shouting match. At least that's what happens in the Austin forums, a progressive community that values individuality.
  • Toyz
  • 03-22-2015, 05:00 PM
I think we try too hard to be politically correct.

Does eccie have a single revenue stream from linking to gay sites?

Lets not try to sugar coat what this is discussing. It is discussing Man on Man sex. Its called Homosexuality. That's not hate speech and its not inaccurate.

WHY are homosexual acts and reviews in the same forum with hetero? I'm willing to wager 90% of the readership would agree with that.

I PERSONALLY don't think homosexuals should be allowed to post ads or be reviewed here. But I realize that is a personal opinion.

I HONESTLY think eccie should have a separate forum for those activities if they are going to force us to include them (as Junk alluded to above).

Now...no where in my post did I call anyone a name, question their intelligence, or link any of the numerous articles that show a much higher risk factor in the Man on Man community. So I'd appreciate if MODS will react quickly and with malice to any attacks on me for posting my opinion.