Too naughty?

• Zena
  • 12-27-2017, 05:02 PM
What do you do when someone thinks you are TOO NAUGHTY ?
Too kinky? Is that an insult? A compliment? A complaint?
I really dont know.
Lolol....
Maybe its a compliment, but he sounded scared ....not happy.
Scared to enjoy himself?

Perhaps he doesn't understand the true meaning of Santa's naughty list.
  • Zena
  • 12-27-2017, 05:11 PM
Possibly. Lol.
What do you do when someone thinks you are TOO NAUGHTY ?
Too kinky? Is that an insult? A compliment? A complaint?
I really dont know.
Lolol....
Maybe its a compliment, but he sounded scared ....not happy.
Originally Posted by Zena
Don't know ... it's never happened. My practice is to let the woman set the pace on the naughtiness. If she starts it, I can be pretty sure it's within her boundaries, y'know?

The "he" in question, the scared guy: a newbie?

I could be mistaken, but you don't seem like all that scary a person. You seem like a nice lady. I'd expect that you'd be gentle and patient with us more-vanilla types.
If you are too hot and too naughty some guys get scared of your sexual powers and ability to drive them totally wild. They regard you as an ultra hot slut and are afraid they cant keep up with you and satisfy your wild naughty desires. I find that with some guys, it is like being in bed with a wild sexual goddess with unlimited sexual powers and they can freak out))))) I guess like getting too much high powered sex. Some just can't handle sluts like us)))))))
Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
You're never too old to learn a new trick or two.
Never seen a lady that is too naughty.
Naughty, yes.
Nasty, yes.
Too naughty, he'll no.
... They regard you as an ultra hot slut and are afraid they cant keep up with you and satisfy your wild naughty desires. ... Originally Posted by Teagenluv
How can you know me so well, when we've never even met? You goddesses must be not only ultra-hot, but very intuitive as well. Psychic, almost.
James, I am a Tantra Goddess SLUT descended from Aphrodite. Guys often walk in shaking when I greet them nude at the door and we do relaxation exercises))) Once they realize that a naughty kinky slut will only make them cum harder then ever they are fine))))
James, I am a Tantra Goddess SLUT descended from Aphrodite. Guys often walk in shaking when I greet them nude at the door and we do relaxation exercises))) Once they realize that a naughty kinky slut will only make them cum harder then ever they are fine)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I believe you. And I'd be fine, too. But that's because I'm comfortable with my limitations, not because I'd have any delusions of being able to keep up with you or satisfy your desires. Any man with any woman: we all know who's done first.
Nothing to do really; maybe he’s finding his way. Every hobbyist begins his journey from somewhere. Who I see now, is light years away from where I started.

All of you ladies would’ve intimidated me in 1983!
  • Zena
  • 12-27-2017, 07:56 PM
I dont know what he was complaining about.......
I only handcuffed him to the bedposts and left him there for about 4 hours. Maybe 4 1/2.
I let him go to the bathroom- first.
Lol ( lmao )
(guys and girls - IM KIDDING!)
But in all seriousness -
Yes I'm extremely EXTREMELY NAUGHTY ! And I was told so- recently. ( in a not so positive way ) lol.
  • Zena
  • 12-27-2017, 08:01 PM
I love you guys and girls! !
Its his problem... in the future be sure to communicate completely.
Make sure you have all the bases covered...at least for the first time or two.
No such thing as too naughty. Please be a complete freak 😂😘
I love my Naughty Zena! Lol