Females that don’t see blacks

When “some” females say they don’t see blacks I take that as code that they’re up to some shady stuff and know that black guys don’t take they bull and they know who their target victims are.

I just find it hard to believe that every black guy is shady but every white, Indian, Asian, or Hispanic guy is an angel.

I have heard or white guys passing fake bills and stealthing females, Hispanic guys robbing, and Indian guys wanting more time than they paid for.

I think it has more to do with the pimp or manager vs bad interactions and honestly some cases racism.

Anybody have any input
You mean input that hasn't been discussed 6000 times over?

Nope...
This is shady business where you cannot report crime. So i would say this professional hazards which some ladies was willing to take while other (many or most) dont.
I dont think (asked ladies i have seen) any lady would have anything personal again any race.
When “some” females say they don’t see blacks I take that as code that they’re up to some shady stuff and know that black guys don’t take they bull and they know who their target victims are.

I just find it hard to believe that every black guy is shady but every white, Indian, Asian, or Hispanic guy is an angel.

I have heard or white guys passing fake bills and stealthing females, Hispanic guys robbing, and Indian guys wanting more time than they paid for.

I think it has more to do with the pimp or manager vs bad interactions and honestly some cases racism.

Anybody have any input Originally Posted by Jayhawker
In my opinion, the moral of this story should be.....just let it go. Maybe it does have more to do with pimps than bad interactions, but as the old saying goes, "One bad apple spoils the bunch"; however, that doesn't mean it's right.

...........I dont think (asked ladies i have seen) any lady would have anything personal again any race. Originally Posted by tmo_2010
I suspect you're speaking in general terms, but I beg to differ.
When it comes to what a person finds physically attractive, I think people can have racial preferences without it being based on stereotypes or racist hate. Just like in the real world, some white girls only date black guys. And/or..it can also have to with size, as in too large.
Many will not see a black guy under a certain age because, in general, young black men tend to act like asshole. Not all but enough to make it a rule worth following for the sake of safety.
You mean input that hasn't been discussed 6000 times over?

Nope... Originally Posted by KenMonk
This....
my No AA policy is
no arrogant assholes!

a gal has a right to choose who she feels comfortable seeing..nothing wrong about that....her choice should be respected......and besides,there are some great gals who "take up the slack"
hoes can pick and choose their clientele they want to cater to! Just move on. Why would anyone want to see someone they know doesnt care to see them!
I guess in some cases Black dicks matter....just not in the hobby
too bookoo, too bookoo
There are SO many that don't post that.

Do you think by bringing up a topic that has literally been thrashed around this board (correction 6,001 times) ESPECIALLY during this time ( referencesing the INTENSE racial divide in our country)
Is really in good taste?

As providers, we REALLY can't bring up the issues we have..
Makes us look bad, mean , ECT.

This topic, to me , is just provoking bad feelings amongst clients & providers .
For what intent?
Have there been Recent robberies or cash & dash or clients violated in any way by the Providers whom post that?

All of this is just ...
You fill in the blank

Post something FUN..We need that right now.. something NICE..something HAPPY FFS

If you need any ideas..Sweet Suzanna, Dallas, Jazmin
They would probably be more than thrilled to give you a few Tantalizing tips.

This is a time , more than EVER that we need to come together instead of Divide.

Peace out
Enjoy this Beautiful fall Sunday.
Be safe
OXOXXX
Savannah Moon
Well said, Miss Moon... Can we spank ya now?!?
My reasons sound quite odd considering what I do but out of respect for my dad I don't see AA also because I get nervous after a gun was pointed at me in a robbery.
I understand many of you are no AA due to personal reasons.Just curious- 1. So what do you guys do when the guy says he is white and shows up and he is a nice and decent looking black guy?
2. Do you NO AA providers see mixed race black guys?