Counterfeit 100s circulating again

Hi everyone,

Just a little heads up to let you know that there are counterfeit $100 bills circulating out there again.
I received all counterfeit 100s from someone I seen.

I'm not sure if it was just him, or if it's happening everywhere now.
I wanted to give the ladies as well as the gents on here a heads up.

Play safe keep it fun.

Xs and Os
B*
Www.bobbiebardot.com

Ps. I'm currently in Houston if that helps.
THANKS!
Would be very surreal to have a provider pull out one of those magic pens to check the cash out.. not that I'd have to worry about that since I can't recall the last time I had a Franklin in my hands, real or otherwise.
Where does one go to purchase one of those pens anyways ?
Hi everyone,

Just a little heads up to let you know that there are counterfeit $100 bills circulating out there again.
I received all counterfeit 100s from someone I seen.

I'm not sure if it was just him, or if it's happening everywhere now.
I wanted to give the ladies as well as the gents on here a heads up.

Play safe keep it fun.

Xs and Os
B*
Www.bobbiebardot.com

Ps. I'm currently in Houston if that helps. Originally Posted by Bobbie_Bardot

Wonderful! One more thing to worry about.

I got counterfeit money once in NYC, but it was my fault because I didn't look at it, just stuck it in the safe. It wasn't even good counterfeit, it was made on a copy machine! Boy, did I feel like an idiot.

Lesson hard learned. Now I always look, count, and then put it away.
In the words of the Who: "We won't get fooled again!"
can i buy them from you? lol...jk
Goodness! They have counterfeit pens, can find them just about anywhere.
lol...i can see it now...hand over donation...holds up to light and marks with pen. ''you may get comfy now '' lol
Guess providers need to add "Ex-Walmart Checker" to their CVs.
lol yes! your bills have passed the test...
Would be very surreal to have a provider pull out one of those magic pens to check the cash out.. not that I'd have to worry about that since I can't recall the last time I had a Franklin in my hands, real or otherwise. Originally Posted by PaganGuy
LMAO! I totally have one of those pens! And whip it out everytime ( discreetly of course) haha....I started doing it when I lived in London bc soooo any guys would try to rip girls off over there, here I havent had that problem, but I still check....
how do you draw on $$$ or more 'discreetly'?
THANKS, for heads up
how do you draw on $$$ or more 'discreetly'? Originally Posted by bubbaJay
LOL..well, on my webpage I ask that the guys place the donation in the bathroom, I keep my pen in the bathroom before they arrive, so when I excuse myself to the bathroom, it just check it then...