p411 is not helping

I'm not totally new to this, but maybe I missed something. I joined p411 to ease the screening process. Now, when I check p411 for providers they want "basic+" one, two or more. How do you get references? I guess I'm in a similar situation as CamaroSS, without the ex and the drama. I'm a good looking white professional, but I can't seem to give my money away. Seems like everybody's got problems. I heard Exxon-Mobil had to lay off 24 congressmen.
Go with the "newbie" friendly girls. They are listed on P411. There are also ladies on eccie who advertise as newbie friendly. Once you have a couple of reviews under your belt and ladies can see that, it will certainly make them feel more comfortable about you.

Good luck hun!
xoxo
GP
Thanks, GP. Is there a way to search "newbie friendly"? I saw one as that said basic+15. The face was a little blurred, but it looked like Cher.
Go with the "newbie" friendly girls. They are listed on P411. There are also ladies on eccie who advertise as newbie friendly. Once you have a couple of reviews under your belt and ladies can see that, it will certainly make them feel more comfortable about you.

Good luck hun!
xoxo
GP Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

Just don't lick their faces...It's kind of a turn-off I suppose.
Thanks, GP. Is there a way to search "newbie friendly"? I saw one as that said basic+15. The face was a little blurred, but it looked like Cher. Originally Posted by sharkie
There has to be a function for the newbie girls on P411. Best thing to do is get on their live chat and ask for help. They will help you with the search features.

=)
  • Tetas
  • 05-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Log on to P411, click the advanced search button.
Select your city of choice and go to the bottom, there's a box that says "Provider willing to visit", change that to "Newbie Friendly" and hit search.

8 lovely ladies pop up in the Houston area, meet a couple of them and request an "OK" afterwards and you are well on your way to having +15!
There are alternate, just as effective, forms of screening. I use them all the time.
hint hint ! i am newbie friendly !! <<< Just sayin! lol
hint hint ! i am newbie friendly !! <<< Just sayin! lol Originally Posted by sexialexis86
AND WELL WORTH IT!!

,,,,before anyones says anything about the caps, I was trying to yell
+1 to what riday said. Find some newbie friendly ladies(ms. Alexis is among mine) after the appointment request an ok via p411 website and hopefully said lady is kind enough to give one. And your on your way. The more you have generally the easier it is. I have no problems anymore because of this invaluable service.
Riday and Out of Bounds are right on all counts. There are certainly other ways to screen but P411 is the best way to go. Personally, I was fortunate enough to see several visiting ladies that were newbie friendly and had no trouble getting to Basic +13 (so far). Don't sweat it....you'll be up there in no time. Have fun!
Sharkie

like you, I'm not new to this but had no references when I registered with P4. now I've "graduated" to Basic Plus 1

this is my opinion: if you communicate with providers and ask them what alternatives they would accept to "current references", the more motivated ones will tell you. in some instances, it might or will mean that they will request a meeting in a public place, where they can establish whether you are trustworthy or not

that's what I did with 2 of them.
Thanks for all of the input!
If you have been around since the beginning, you shouldn't have needed the imput.....I'm just saying.
I just want to reiterate that "Newbie Friendly" on P411 means a lady will see a screened gentleman with ZERO provider references. Gina recently put up a message to remind us that if we check the "newbie friendly" box on our profile it means we don't require o.k.s

For a while ladies were using the phrase "newbie friendly" just because it brought them up in more searches. You know, like how 22 year olds say "mature" or everyone under the sun says "GFE" and then when they don't kiss they explain what GFE means to them. (It's like the Queen in Alice in Wonderland who says she can make words mean anything she likes.