Any Info?

Stay tf away. She will rob you.
Definitely
This one is problematic to say the least.
You know what. Please visit her with a gun just to scare the shit out of her so she would stop doing this. lol
You know what. Please visit her with a gun just to scare the shit out of her so she would stop doing this. lol Originally Posted by blackmarlin
Being robbed hurts. I’ve experienced it once.

Seeking revenge isn’t the answer. Your half-hearted attempt at humor gave some seriously bad advice, which I hope no one takes.

I can see legal charges that would see someone end up in Federal “pound me in the ass” Prison.

You’re looking at aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and possibly carrying a concealed firearm without a license (if you don’t have a license).

Lastly, a gentleman would never threaten a lady (no matter what type of woman she is).

The best way is to take the high road.

Educate, warn and avoid.
Being robbed hurts. I’ve experienced it once.

Seeking revenge isn’t the answer. Your half-hearted attempt at humor gave some seriously bad advice, which I hope no one takes.

I can see legal charges that would see someone end up in Federal “pound me in the ass” Prison.

You’re looking at aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and possibly carrying a concealed firearm without a license (if you don’t have a license).

Lastly, a gentleman would never threaten a lady (no matter what type of woman she is).

The best way is to take the high road.

Educate, warn and avoid. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Yes, someone can either take this as a joke or a suggestion.
Isn't there a sticky topic for "NOPE" so people don't have to repeatedly posting these?
Man, thanks you guys.

Mobile is always a complete shit show, but right now, it's like trying to find a kernel of corn in a septic tank.
If a woman can't even smile in her pics, it's a "no" and tells too many reasons to stay away. Just my read on people like that. Oh, she might have a gun too.