Jisoo at BK

Anyone know if she is the Jisoo that was at HDS last year?
Man; i hope so.....looks like all the BK/KFest promoters are logged in today so hopefully someone will get back to you soon!
Ya, but they'll say anything to get you in the door...
Studios are importing good summer lineups. June may be an interesting month for mongers.
Man; i hope so.....looks like all the BK/KFest promoters are logged in today so hopefully someone will get back to you soon! Originally Posted by txcasper
Man the whole studio section is a cesspool of promoters.....it really is as bad as it's ever been. And they have infiltrated the AMP section too. The studio section is unbearable with the constant thread bumping and obvious promoter reviews.
If this is The Jisoo from Blackpink, I will see her!

Where is Aoi
Yea trying to get find legit reviews is ridiculous here. All 2022/2023 accounts that see like 20 girls a week apparently.

How do these shills even get kickback? Is it like $5 off per fake review or 100 fake review for 1 session or something. Mofos working hard.
Hello gang !!!!, BigJim here ....

I have a question ??????

Is this the Jisso with the huge lungs I reviewed in April 2022 at Kfest ????. The largest set of lungs I have ever seen at any studio or spa in the DFW area.

Breathtaking.

I was told by a reliable booker that she married and moved back to S. Korea and out of the business.

Fondly remembered and widely missed.

Come on guy's, tell me it ain't so !!!!!

Truly, one damn fine, damn nice lady.

Hobby safe, check your 6 o'clock for LE and please treat the ladies right.

BigJiminDfw
Hello gang !!!!, BigJim here ....

I have a question ??????

Is this the Jisso with the huge lungs I reviewed in April 2022 at Kfest ????. The largest set of lungs I have ever seen at any studio or spa in the DFW area.

Breathtaking.

I was told by a reliable booker that she married and moved back to S. Korea and out of the business.

Fondly remembered and widely missed.

Come on guy's, tell me it ain't so !!!!!

Truly, one damn fine, damn nice lady.

Hobby safe, check your 6 o'clock for LE and please treat the ladies right.

BigJiminDfw Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw

There’s a Jisoo in Houston https://www.kgfe.net/services-5

Is that the Jisoo y’all talking about? She looks sexy