Encounter: First visit with the Lovely Erica Jordan.

User ID: 459211
Date: 3 March 2020
Name: Erica Jordan
Phone: N/A
Email Address: ericajordan@protonmail.ch
URL (Profile or Bio Page):

Profile - Computer View

Profile - Mobile View

City: Fort Walton Beach
State: FL
Address: a hotel off Highway 98
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: Conversation, roleplay, LFK, DFK, foreplay, DATY, DT BBBJ, missionary, missionary with legs on top of shoulders, massage (me to her)
Duration of Encounter: 1 HR
Hair Length and Color: Wavy, dark brown hair that goes to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Non-smoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian, with Native American heritage
Physical Description: She's a curvy 5'7, femme fatale with dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. She is a lovely woman and personifies the description of a MILF to the letter.

Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Jordan? Originally Posted by The Graduate
She has a tan complexion and gorgeous green eyes. Being that she's from Texas, I asked if she had any Spanish blood. No, she has Native American ancestry.

I usually don't care for enhanced breasts, but hers are the exception. Erica has puffy red nipples the size of a Kennedy half dollar.

Her ass is magnificent. It is large, but very firm and muscular. I bet she would feel great taken from behind.

After her eyes, my favorite part of her body is her pussy. It's tiny, tight, and super clean. No kidding, probably one of the best looking and tasting pussies I've ever had. (More about this in the ROS). She has a small patch of neatly trimmed hair on top of her pubic mound.

A lot of good things come from Texas. I could compare her body to a delicious filet mignon cooked by a chef in a Michelin quality restaurant.

Personality/Demeanor:

Erica reminds me of a business executive. I see her as a capable, reliable woman from a blue-collar background that's worked hard and moved up the ranks. She's ambitious, motivated, and a hard-worker. While she is managing her job and her family obligations, she still keeps in touch with her femininity.

She is easy to talk to and is a great conversationalist. Especially when she feels comfortable with you, she opens up.

In a different era, I can picture her being a muse to a great artist or thinker.

Recommendation: Yes
Very impressive as always. Is she in the FWB area for long or just passing through? Does she have pictures anywhere?
She lives in the Santa Rosa Beach area, and will probably be here for a while.

I haven’t seen any recent photos of her around.
Damn it BB now you definitely got me wanting to see Erica been messaging a little trying to figure out a good time it’s still pending but man alive you sealed it for me I got to roll on over there

And wish some of the providers would heed TCB as her skills are immaculate

Again awesome review thanks for it
She is just as described above. GHM she is an absolute joy to be around and a complete lady. My opinion....she is worth it. I just wish I had more "free time".
She is just as described above. GHM she is an absolute joy to be around and a complete lady. My opinion....she is worth it. I just wish I had more "free time". Originally Posted by mulletman
I just wish I had more "money" so I could see her more "often".

I need to talk to her about doing a rape fantasy!!! I've got just the thing in mind. Bwahaha!!!!
I’d be give my vote for the Greco wrestling fantasy with her. Lol
Blackbird nevermore I thoroughly enjoy reading your reviews! You lead a charmed life and you sometimes take us on amazing journeys with you,some that inspire some heavier than normal breathing some tingly feelings and maybe even some jealousy! Keep up the great work poemister! I look forward to your next tale of decadence!!
Jello wrestling...definitely, cherry jello.
Thank you, Camelguy. Appreciate it, buddy.

I posted a thread on wrestling fantasies here, so we don’t detract from Erica’s review.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061988676