Alternative massage therapy

Found on Craigslist. I’m Johnstown. Anyone ever give it a shot? Might try this week. Hard to tell from the ad. Cryptic can mean good or bad. Till 11pm is usually a good sign, but who knows.

https://albany.craigslist.org/hws/d/...605538603.html
Have you reached out to then yet? I'm curious about this as well.
Have been texting back and forth. Still no clarity.

Some answers I’ve gotten “ An Alternative Massage is a massage with energy healing” and “ Alternative Massage Therapy starts at $60”

Tried to see if she (assuming? Hoping?) was available mid day tomorrow but she said she only had a spot open at 8pm which I can’t do.

She did ask for my age and gender. Really no closer to an answer.
I've been talking with her as well and I've gotten some answers that indicate she might me a good time. I have an appointment on Thurs at 8 for 90 minutes. Hoping the longer duration helps my chances.

Seems promising, I'll report back.
So don't ask for a picture lol. I just heard a mouthful from her about it and almost blew it. Thankfully she agreed to keep the appointment but it may change how everything turns out. Wish me luck haha
Good luck. I’m interested in how it turns out.

Going in blind and she gets volatile when you ask for a photo!! You guys are adventurous!!
Good luck. I’m interested in how it turns out.

Originally Posted by HudsonValleyNudist
Going in blind and she gets volatile when you ask for a photo!! You guys are adventurous!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
This is far less adventurous and less risky then things I've done in the past. Worst case scenario is get a bomb massage. I can live with that.
This is far less adventurous and less risky then things I've done in the past. Worst case scenario is get a bomb massage. I can live with that. Originally Posted by Cjr1288
Let's hope that is the worst case!
Complete waste of time. Got there 5 minutes before appointment, told that last client was late need a min. 5 minutes later I ask how much longer. Silence for 20 minutes. I left. Almost 30 minutes past the appointment she asks where I am. I told her I left and then the BS Start. Long story short. Don't waste your time. To add insult to injury there was a man that appeared out of no where while I was waiting and stared me down the entire time he walked by. No idea if it's related but more than enough reason for me to get outta there.
Damn. That’s disappointing. Thanks much for the update and trying to TOFTT.

On to the next.
Complete waste of time... Originally Posted by Cjr1288
Who would've seen THAT comin'...?
  • Drron
  • 04-12-2023, 12:32 PM
So was it worth it? And what was it lol