Accurate Reviews

Hi,

Do you gentlemen have an opinion on whether the reviews on EM are real or bullshit?

I know there are not many ladies posting around here - but I am looking at another city and some ladies that have a lot of reviews. But in general they all seem a bit too positive.

Thoughts? Thanks
Hi,

Do you gentlemen have an opinion on whether the reviews on EM are real or bullshit?

I know there are not many ladies posting around here - but I am looking at another city and some ladies that have a lot of reviews. But in general they all seem a bit too positive.

Thoughts? Thanks Originally Posted by Southgate18
I always check how many posts the poster has if it’s only one I figure it’s B.S.
I specifically joined EM to validate one I was eyeing but had suspicions about- I noticed she had 4-7 reviews on EM. I figured the $29 would be money well spent...She had great reviews on EM, so I made a date- one of my biggest mistakes!!! Yes, EM reviews can be easily faked in my experience. This board, the other board and TER are my go-to.
Yes - I joined to check out a few ladies in other cities I am traveling to. NewEngland's suggestion was good - it certainly weeded out a few who had 7-8 reviews all from guys who were 1 review wonders. But I have to say that there are some ladies who have 50 plus reviews from guys who have done multiple reviews - and even they all seem a little fake somehow. They don't sound like reviews written by your average monger.
I role through the reviewers and if they’ve never given a negative review I’m always suspicious. Particularly on TER. Also look for whitelist
Whitelist ?
Whitelist ? Originally Posted by Southgate18
TER and preferred411 allow both parties to whitelist each other. The girls actually can endorse or not endorse you. I don’t think it goes beyond that (ie our level of detail on the act), but it implies for the girls a legit player who is descent and not a time waster. I use it to see if the reviewer is active and not a fake reviewer. Don’t think the girls in Albany use it but they have private kik, WhatsApp, or FB group where they do share on us. Unfortunately only a few guys have been able to curry favor enough with a girl to see content. I often wonder if that’s why some guys on the site run fake female accounts on SA etc.
I saw a review I did on TER end up on EM and I didnt put it there.
I saw a review I did on TER end up on EM and I didnt put it there. Originally Posted by mattsack2
Yes - in my recent research I saw reviews from several other sites - including this one - on EM.
Wow, all this is interesting, and makes me wonder how people look at my reviews, since I am a soon to be 2 hit wonder.....

But at least some people did appreciate my posts, got a few messages.

To be fair, I showed up here for the same reasons, to look at reviews of people I knew. And the fakers are truly a legitimate concern.
I have a UTR I got from EM but never saw the reviews. Got lucky ive been seeing her for a few yrs and never rushed ,all access and she comes to me. They are out there just keepnlooking. Reviews on EM do get taken from other sites ive heard. Stya safe have fun