Review Question

I am a provider that lives in MS but I tour to other places and was wondering if a man writes a review but he lives in Alabama,would the review be posted in MS or Alabama? I am thinking Alabama
A review is always posted in the location where it occurred, so a review of a session with you that happened in AL would be posted in AL. It is fair, though, to ask a guy to put a mention of the session in the coed section of the MS board and include a link to the review in AL. That gets the word out to guys in MS to look there. But all your reviews will be linked to your profile, so a guy who's interested in seeing you can access your reviews via your profile.

JaG
ohhhhhh... Even better than I thought. Thanks baby
JAG is so good!!!

Smooch!

Lea
Hummmm.... sounds like some of the Ladies are going to look for motels that straddle the state line....2 reviews for the price of one!!

LÖ¿ÖKING good Ladies TT

BTW?? do the review writers then get double PA credit's .......ROTFLMAO
Hummmm.... sounds like some of the Ladies are going to look for motels that straddle the state line....2 reviews for the price of one!!

LÖ¿ÖKING good Ladies TT

BTW?? do the review writers then get double PA credit's .......ROTFLMAO Originally Posted by NshoreGeorge
Someone's not reading the whole thread, I see...

Cheers,

bcg