It's 4AM

It is indeed 4am but...........
i got McDonalds breakfast so it's all good......
OMG Jmister you're so awesome.......
Indeed....i'm a pimp, player, hustler, liar,cheat, gentleman, scholar....etc etc
you probably need to go to work tomorrow don't you!?!?!!?
But J........I say again....you're a noob...YERP.....i understand....i'm submitting my p411 as we speak
If it's the wrong forum it's not my fault! it's that Jmister dude.......
I hear i'm kind of funny...regardless....be safe all and please disregard my noobness :S
damn....looks like i had quite a few too many last night...is there any way for me to delete this idiocy? well, regardless i do still personally find it a little amusing
wow it's a couple weeks later after i made a fool of myself and nobody has made a comment? I'm pleasantly surprised AND disappointing at the same time lol
wow it's a couple weeks later after i made a fool of myself and nobody has made a comment? I'm pleasantly surprised AND disappointing at the same time lol Originally Posted by Jmister
besides being boring no one likes a male attention whore,
Wasn't it the songwriter for Frank Sinatra that came up with the more poetic line, "it's a quarter to three..."? Right! Johnny Mercer
I'm pleasantly surprised Originally Posted by Jmister
We both have 14 posts right now, we joined this site within the same 30 day span, and you're claiming to be pleasantly surprised.......

There can only be one of us.

I agree with you, you made a fool of yourself that drunken night. The disastrous side of me says maybe you can write enough thought provoking posts so they begin to weigh out your posts that caused you to.....

Only time will tell. Good luck Jmister.
You have 15.