The "woke" numb nuts at ASU want Rittenhouse expelled !!

He is taking online courses at ASU..and was found not guilty in a court of law, but the woke libtards don't care about law and order...look at the scumbags in commieforina and Minnysoda shopping the black Friday five finger discounts. They killed one guard for getting in their way!!

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...nhouse-n483425
let's expand this wonderful thread shall we?

https://karlstack.substack.com/p/bre...t-asu-tries-to

BREAKING: Woke mob at ASU tries to get Kyle Rittenhouse expelled

Who could have seen this coming?

My most recent Substack article was a leaked internal email from the Ford Foundation that exposed the woke mob at Arizona State University (ASU); prior to that, I wrote a 5,000+ word piece on the Rittenhouse trial; prior to that, I wrote an explosive story about the woke mob at ASU that landed me on Tucker. I have become somewhat of an expert on wokeness as it pertains to ASU specifically.

So when the news broke on Twitter in the wee hours of last night (h/t to Libs of TikTok) that ASU administrators were under pressure from the “woke mob” (for lack of a better term) to expel Kyle Rittenhouse, I couldn’t help but stay awake tonight to write this article all in one sitting with a bottle of wine. I looked it over once, quickly, then pressed “publish.” So forgive any typos or terrible grammar — I blame it on the wine. As far as I can tell, my humble Substack is the first outlet anywhere to publish this Rittenhouse news… successfully front-running the mainstream/legacy media yet again!

Reckon America is maybe still a free country.

ASU can surely PAY $$$ Rittenhouse to find another school.
Price: $1,000,000. (one million dollars)

Seems rather fair to me.

### Salty
People in this country need to just learn how to mind their own fucking business. The kid was found not guilty. It's over and let the kid go on his journey from being a boy to becoming a man in peace.

I swear it's like people are so damn miserable with their own lives in this country that they are not happy unless they are trying to constantly shit on other people. Is there life any better if he was found guilty of everything? How does that even affect your miserable life? Leave the kid alone and let him figure out his path in life because at his age, the paths get pretty curvy and they are hard enough to navigate even without interference from others.
... Surely agree there, mate.

### Salty
People in this country need to just learn how to mind their own fucking business. The kid was found not guilty. It's over and let the kid go on his journey from being a boy to becoming a man in peace.

I swear it's like people are so damn miserable with their own lives in this country that they are not happy unless they are trying to constantly shit on other people. Is there life any better if he was found guilty of everything? How does that even affect your miserable life? Leave the kid alone and let him figure out his path in life because at his age, the paths get pretty curvy and they are hard enough to navigate even without interference from others. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

exactly. but didn't you recently post he wouldn't amount to anything? hmmm. yeah you did. so why not follow your own advice and let him make whatever he can out of life? it might surprise you.

Well, I think "future white supremacist in training" would have been a better way for Biden to put it.

It's not like that kid was going to amount to jack shit in life. Fuck him and his loser parents who raised him. That dipshit was just going to grow up to be a big pimple on society's ass... and yeah, I would say the exact same thing if some kid was walking around with an AR doing the same shit on the protestor's side as far as being a future big pimple on society's ass when they get older. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I swear it's like people are so damn miserable with their own lives in this country that they are not happy unless they are trying to constantly shit on other people. Is there life any better if he was found guilty of everything? How does that even affect your miserable life? Leave the kid alone and let him figure out his path in life because at his age, the paths get pretty curvy and they are hard enough to navigate even without interference from others. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Yup.

Won’t ever happen though.

Such the price of fame.

Maybe he’ll distance himself from the DPSTs who follow him like the prophet Brian.

Like you follow the "Q" conspiracies...
For someone who has me on ignore...you can’t help yourself!!
You're a disingenuous hypocrite.
exactly. but didn't you recently post he wouldn't amount to anything? hmmm. yeah you did. so why not follow your own advice and let him make whatever he can out of life? it might surprise you. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Funny how some of you clowns like to go look up my posts because you dislike me so much. Let's look at it at a macro and not micro level though. Did you see me giving a shit enough to actively try to harm the kid? Or did you see a post in the political forum on a whore board that has absolutely no effect on the kid?

Nice try though, genius.
Funny how some of you clowns like to go look up my posts because you dislike me so much. Let's look at it at a macro and not micro level though. Did you see me giving a shit enough to actively try to harm the kid? Or did you see a post in the political forum on a whore board that has absolutely no effect on the kid?

Nice try though, genius. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

i don't dislike you at all. but i will call you out when needed. because you made a dismissive and judgemental comment. it'll take about 30 years to see who is right or not about his future.
i don't dislike you at all. but i will call you out when needed. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LOL. Our generations have a completely different definition of calling someone out. I don't do that shit over the internet. I do that face to face because I have access to plenty of free lawyers in my family starting with my sister and on down the family chain.

Edit: And just for the record, just because I believe the kid should be left alone does not mean I believe he is going to amount to shit. I agree with you though that time will tell that story but by then, nobody will even remember him because it's not like people in this country have a long attention span.
...let the kid go on his journey from being a boy to becoming a man in peace. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Seems like you can't either.....

....."boys" are NOT subject to adult criminal court persecutions.

As far as "amounting" to something ... he's already exceeded you!
All this complaining about the Rittenhouse acquittal:

It is getting to be like the mental derangement following the Hillery defeat in 2016.

If Rittenhouse is actually a bad actor, he will again do something "ill advised" and Truely racist . . . .and that will land him in jail.

That is what happened to OJ Simpson. He got off on one a murder he probably did do, but couldn't stay out of trouble and another jury later found him guilty of something I wasn't convinced of.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2021, 05:17 AM
i don't dislike you at all. but i will call you out when needed. because you made a dismissive and judgemental comment. it'll take about 30 years to see who is right or not about his future. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You sound woke AF Waco.

Maybe you can join the ASU woke wackos!
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2021, 05:22 AM