Ireland

Does anybody have any pointers, or Intel on the hobby experience in Ireland? I'll be travelling to the island, specifically Galway, next month for a sabbatical. I've seen some sites that can help make contact with providers, there isn't much on here though. It won't merely be a hobby trip though, I plan on scouring the cities for antique hand tools, and accoutrements. Anything that you can share would be most helpful.

P.S. my PA is expired, otherwise I'd put this in the men's lounge.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-11-2017, 05:48 AM
I hear there's a leprecaun special at the moment. beats a midget spinner special by the distance to the pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow...

sorry i'm no help. i'm irish, and i think my peeps have the most beautiful faces and hair in the world (excepting me, of course. goddam mutant...). now if someone can figure out how to pair those beautiful mugs and hair with some walnut-cracking black girl booties, the world would be a much better place. i'm all for selective genetic engineering. maybe if i marry an african girl with a walnut-cracking booty, some of our kids could fit the bill. my hair n her booty=we good. her hair and my (kinda a lil') flat white boy ass? umm, shit. mendel can be such a little bitch...

sorry OP, back on topic. try the big cities, Dublin and Belfast. best of luck..
I understand. Once those fat asses get on the mind it's hard to break the cycle.

But to my original point, Its not a sex-cursion, just a get away. In fact i plan to break out the southern boy charm and see how I do in the civilian market. Got some new gator skins too. If that duo doesn't work, I'll just rub one out on the Blarney stone. I'd love to sit back and watch tourists kiss it after that.
  • Trey
  • 11-12-2017, 07:50 AM
Can only imagine how many have pissed on that thing.

On your topic though I thought it was somewhat tolorated there? Anyway I do wish you luck on the trip.