Petite Zoey is available :p ready to have a fun sunday!!??

Wondering if anyone can help me with good review, I was having a bad day that day. Ready to have fun and meet your every needs let me no text 8326883762 send your eccies name please
Here we go again...

Guess you didn't notice hon mods removed your ads from here yesterday in coed,iso and welcome area... Guess it's another mistake huh?

You had 5 ads running yesterday including your slot in weekend and weekly yesterday..

I'm being mean though huh?

Rtm here we go...
How do I delete it
It's too late...

They might give warning or points this time, points add to a ban...
Man well I just emailed them
😤
Business must be real slow....
Yes it is babe
Girl sounds like she's wanting to prove she can walk the talk and make a believer out of the mutt who seizes the opportunity.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-19-2017, 07:54 PM
^^every reviewer says she's fine as hell. so there's that..
I'll post up a review tomorrow for everyone after we are done.....................

I know her, she's a nice girl........ just needs better guidance......

• pxmcc
  • 11-19-2017, 10:05 PM
zoey, the fucking cavalry just showed up...

you got me grinning ear to ear. stop moping and stop delivering shitty service, and you should be fine. if you don't like to see fat guys or smelly guys or whatever, put it in your showcase and you won't have to see them. that was great advice that CableTex7 gave to Ash1102 about guys she couldn't get up the mental energy to get through a session with...

and follow the rules or you will get a bancation. i would know, i've had 14 of them. ha ha..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2017, 03:01 AM
i decided to give zoey a second chance, you know, pay it forward n all. Awww, hellllll naaawwwwwww. tbh, gal's a trainwreck.
sorry zoey, you can't blame this on anyone else. supposedly you were gonna do an outcall, but you delayed the time 6 times. finally i didn't believe anything you said, including that you couldn't find me on eccie. ya I'm practically invisible. fucking unbelievable ha ha...
dang give the girl a break, she is just a little special "short bus, helmet, caged in the back of bus licking the window" she will catch on soon if not she will move around.

good luck