Just in Time, Monica Lewinsky Speaks Up

I guess VPOTUS Joe Biden finally got her to come out.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Deco...-the-90s-video

Do you think that Chelsea, now that she is an adult and is about to be a mother, has ever had a grasp on what type of degenerate her father is. And how her mother enabled him to carve a path of carnage through countless women's lives.

If Biden is ever to be President, he will have to be willing to tell the truth about the Clinton's.

Go get em, Joe.
I guess VPOTUS Joe Biden finally got her to come out.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Deco...-the-90s-video

Do you think that Chelsea, now that she is an adult and is about to be a mother, has ever had a grasp on what type of degenerate her father is. And how her mother enabled him to carve a path of carnage through countless women's lives.

If Biden is ever to be President, he will have to be willing to tell the truth about the Clinton's.

Go get em, Joe. Originally Posted by Jackie S

When Chelsea has her baby... Does Bill get a cigar?

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
Do you think that Chelsea, now that she is an adult and is about to be a mother, has ever had a grasp on what type of degenerate her father is. And how her mother enabled him to carve a path of carnage through countless women's lives. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She "worked" at a hedge fund and married an investment banker. She is very comfortable around degenerates.
I guess she's trying to squeeze in a 16th minute of fame since she's used up the 15 they say we all get. Maybe we can start impeachment proceedings over again or get another congressional investigation cranked up. Anything to avoid actually doing something constructive for the country. Sheer idiocy.
She "worked" at a hedge fund and married an investment banker. She is very comfortable around degenerates. Originally Posted by Submodo
OK, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
Now move along.........................

I guess she's trying to squeeze in a 16th minute of fame since she's used up the 15 they say we all get. Maybe we can start impeachment proceedings over again or get another congressional investigation cranked up. Anything to avoid actually doing something constructive for the country. Sheer idiocy. Originally Posted by timpage
To probably about 40 percent of the Voters, she is doing something for her Country.

She is reminding people just what lying pieces of shit the Clinton's are.
I don't give a toss what my leader does in his private life as long as he doesn't muck up the job he's doing. Shag a sheep for all I care.
To probably about 40 percent of the Voters, she is doing something for her Country.

She is reminding people just what lying pieces of shit the Clinton's are. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The other 60 percent of the voters will elect Hillary the next POTUS.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What does the Obama "gay" picture have to do with this, Slobbrin?

Racist and homophobic are two difficult behaviors for someone of your limited cognitive abilities. Pick one at a time. it'll be easier for you to focus.
assup I see your son is trying to get some
  • CJ7
  • 05-07-2014, 11:32 AM
assup I see your son is trying to get some Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

so is your Daddy

assup I see your son is trying to get some Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Looks like assup's boy is into asphyxiating sex....

The pic of Bubba is disturbing. Ya think he has a hard-on for Walter Cronkite?