Our great Senator from Texas!

Ozombie Kryptonite... LMAO

• Old-T
  • 05-07-2014, 08:27 PM
So long as a significant number of you RWWs really believe Teddy "Look at MEEEE" Cruz is your ideal of an electable candidate for national office, we will be stuck with a one-party system.
So long as a significant number of you RWWs really believe Teddy "Look at MEEEE" Cruz is your ideal of an electable candidate for national office, we will be stuck with a one-party system. Originally Posted by Old-T

Just vote for Hilarity and STFU... Old-Tyrant...

THAT WAS PRESIDENTIAL!
So long as a significant number of you RWWs really believe Teddy "Look at MEEEE" Cruz is your ideal of an electable candidate for national office, we will be stuck with a one-party system. Originally Posted by Old-T
Because McCain and Romney fared so well. Give me Cruz over Christie so at least we can tell the difference between the Republican and Democrat candidates.
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Just vote for Hilarity and STFU... Old-Tyrant...
THAT WAS PRESIDENTIAL!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You blithering idiot: I really don't want to vote for her, which is why I really want the Reps to nominate someone rational and electable for a change. (By the way, of course you want me to shut up. You are tired of my pointing out your lies and stupidity. I can certainly understand how that makes you feel uncomfortable and insecure. I suspect you will respond in typical IIFFy fashion--a monsterously long cut & paste, or some more delusional video.)

Because McCain and Romney fared so well. Give me Cruz over Christie so at least we can tell the difference between the Republican and Democrat candidates. Originally Posted by filbone
This has been explained often before. McCain had no chance because that year whoever the Reps nominated had no chance. It was an anti-Bush/Cheney vote first and foremost.

It you really want to "tell the difference" I would suggest the RWW branch of the Reps consider Cliven Bundy
. He has name recognition. People could certainly tell the difference between him and any likely Dem nominee, and he looks kind of regal with his gun and hat, don't you think? Just think, with some spin you could promote him as "The Teddy Roosevelt of the 21st Century" .

I'd prefer to see a Marco Rubio or a Christie rather than the death of the party by suicide. I greatly fear a one-party US, but the stupidity of the RWWs is driving us there. Go split off and form a true Tea Party and let's see what support the Wacko-Thumper community really has. Probably less than you suspect. Then we have a hope of getting to some sanity. (The same is true with the LWWs, but so long as they are winning elections, they have less incentive to change).
I hope ted gets the nomination....
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2014, 12:07 PM
I hope ted gets the nomination.... Originally Posted by stevepar

MEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!
[I][COLOR=Blue]You blithering idiot: I really don't want to vote for her, which is why I really want the Reps to nominate someone rational and electable for a change. Originally Posted by Old-T
I don't want to vote for Hillary either, which is why I'm hoping that the Dems nominate someone rational and electable. The problem last time was that there were only two options by the time Texas got around to holding its primaries. ( still it was an improvement over previous election cycles when it was all but decided)
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2014, 12:39 PM
I don't want to vote for Hillary either, which is why I'm hoping that the Dems nominate someone rational and electable. The problem last time was that there were only two options by the time Texas got around to holding its primaries. ( still it was an improvement over previous election cycles when it was all but decided) Originally Posted by FoulRon
I agree with you on that. I dream of the day I have 2 candidates I can feel good about voting FOR and choosing which one is better instead of picking among a crop of bad options. But since I don't see that in the foreseeable future I would be content with ONE good option from any party. I haven't voted FOR anyone since Bush-1.
he's gay of course...
Ozombie Kryptonite... LMAO

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Limited Constitutional Government Candidate for POTUS: Ted Cruz
If you think the answer lies in finding the right Democrat or Republican, you really don't understand the problem.
Here we go again. Whiny the Republican fleeing the sinking ship.

As sure as the sun is going to come up, this is going to happen.

YOW!
When Teddy speaks, is it like a Hockey Game where they have to play both the Star Spangled Banner and Oh, Canada?

This has been explained often before. McCain had no chance because that year whoever the Reps nominated had no chance. It was an anti-Bush/Cheney vote first and foremost.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Very true. And when he chose Sarah Palin as his running mate he had even less than no chance.