Have you seen this?

Has it been discussed that: "there ain't no way, she/he is a woman?".

Looks like she is a woman.

She's been arrested twice, including back in 2004 when she was about 19. Looks the same, but younger. Doesn't look like a dude:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1784461

The photo from 2004:
Just proved iffy likes guys.
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2014, 11:40 AM
no thyroid cartilage like your boyfriend Adam Coulter ... pay attention MetroIIFFO
If Stiviano WAS a she-male, then IBHankering would be ALL OVER her.

But he's not, so that seems to indicate she may be a real woman who has had too much cosmetic surgery.

But he's not, so that seems to indicate she may be a real woman who has had too much cosmetic surgery. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Actually, she/he'd be all over the Tranny Fuckee!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Shit Eater... The filthy he/she alive....

• CJ7
  • 05-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Shit Eater... The filthy he/she alive....

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

have you seen this?

Self portrait, Slobbrin?

But he's not, so that seems to indicate she may be a real woman who has had too much cosmetic surgery. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's revealing how, in so many threads, you're almost always the first one to fantasize about such deviants, you dick-licking Yankee mick.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you buy *jiffylube* for your reach-around parties with the dick-licking Yankee mick by the tube or by the barrel, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
It's revealing how, in so many threads, you're almost always the first one to fantasize about such deviants, you dick-licking Yankee mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Cock Whisperer calls someone else deviant? That's gall.
have you seen this?

Originally Posted by CJ7

No, I missed it... not into the RAP culture.

The Cock Whisperer calls someone else deviant? That's gall.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
The dick-licking Yankee mick disparages the IQ and income of his Texas neighbors: that's asininely pretentious of the dick-licking Yankee mick exiled in Dixie.
The dick-licking Yankee mick disparages the IQ and income of his Texas neighbors: that's asininely pretentious of the dick-licking Yankee mick exiled in Dixie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HIJACK COMPLETED. "Stupid topics started by Slobbrin" now = IBIdiot Look at Me topic.

You have raised the bar for racial, ethnic and social epithets, and turned this board into your own personal spittoon.

Great job Corpy!

Happy Mother's Day ... That is, if you know any.
The dick-licking Yankee mick disparages the IQ and income of his Texas neighbors: that's asininely pretentious of the dick-licking Yankee mick exiled in Dixie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not ALL my Texas neighbors, tranny fuckee. Just the redneck ones. I also insulted your IQ fucker - not just my Texas neighbors..