how to upload pictures and other concerns

Hello people of ecciie I am new and I'm a little confused on how to upload pictures. I'm doing this on my phone so maybe that's why lol. also, how to know your safe? And how to stay disease free? That's scary to me.. like I heard ppl wont see you if you dont offer bbbj. But don't yall want classy clean girls? the service would still be one of a kind. Would Greek make up for that? And once yall see me I Think it will be worth it lol!!!
upload pics from a phone.....come on. you have to save them somewhere first. i.e. computer, thumb drive, then upload them from the computer. even the best smart phones are a pain to navigate
It is a pain in the butt managing pics and attachments on eccie whether you're on a smart phone or a home computer.

You go to your showcase in User CP to upload pics there.

You have to go to the User CP and scroll all the way to the bottom to manage your attachments that you have attached to ads, messages, posts etc. You need a program or a website service to resize your pics so you can optimize the amount of attachments available to you on the site for attachments.

I recently found a program called Photoscape that is pretty easy to use for editing and resizing photos - does the basics without being too difficult for the general user to get into.

Once you have the photos resized you still might want to find a photo hosting site so you can pull from there, because the size limit for attachments kept on the site is small, and once you remove your photos from the attachment screen in user cp, they will no longer be visible on the posts where you attached them so you will have posts with no photos, where you wanted photos..then you will have to start over.

It has taken me a while to figure this out, mostly on my own....and I'm not a photoshop guru so I felt kind of retarded in the process...hope this helps you and you definitely are not going to be able to do this from your phone love.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Here is more information about including pictures in your posts...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=251071