Popups

My pm popup thing quit popping up. I have enabled it and had my web browser except it. It still does not popup. Can someone help me please???
If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

Make sure this box is checked Makenzee...
It's checked and it does show me that box if i want to open it but it never opens any ideas?
I have no idea what's going on...perhaps a staff member or someone more computer savvy than me can help...
Check your Edit Options carefully. You may have pop up notification checked but something else may be preventing it (ie: PM only from contacts & moderators).

Good Luck.
i checked everything it pops up when i get a pm but when i click to open it it does not open and on my web browser i added eccie.net to accept it but nothing still.
hmmmm....What browser are you using? I use Firefox and a new incident of the browser opens even though I've selected to open in a new tab in my config. Is the browser you are using set as your default browser?
I'm using Google Chrome
Maybe your browser is not MSOG (Pun Intended)
I'm using Google Chrome Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
Ditto...and everything works fine...
Make sure pop-ups are enabled in Chrome.

1. Go to Options
2. Go to "Under the Hood" tab
3. Click the "Content settings..." button
4. Go the "Pop-ups" Tab
5. You can either allow all popups or and add an exception for a particular site. If adding an exception doesn't work, try allowing all and see if that does the trick.
Make sure pop-ups are enabled in Chrome.

1. Go to Options
2. Go to "Under the Hood" tab
3. Click the "Content settings..." button
4. Go the "Pop-ups" Tab
5. You can either allow all popups or and add an exception for a particular site. If adding an exception doesn't work, try allowing all and see if that does the trick. Originally Posted by DarthTexas

I did the allow all and it works but i don't want all popups to popup when i visit other websites. I like only one thing to POPUP......LOL
My Google Chrome setting is "do not allow popups from any site (recommended)"...I still get a popup when a new PM comes in...