Playing in the Dark I am putting you on blast

You need to call your friend......I miss you!!! LOL

You seemed to have disappeared in thin air....tell your place of employment that I need my chocolate friend in my life, lol.

Nothing but love!!
Yea PID, where you at?
I've been missing you too, PID! I was beginning to think it was just me. I hope he's okay!
I'm his best friend and I haven't talked to him.....

: (
  • ztonk
  • 04-22-2014, 04:18 PM
My guess is that he has the same problem I have... too many ladies and too little time!

z
He's blowing you off hon. I know, I fell for it in 2009. But please know that it's because he's an ass and to him you are just a fuck. I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but you aren't the first to think a friendship had developed to only find out later that he's full of shit and you don't mean piss to him . Damn shame to waste all that sexiness on such an asshole. I don't know why some guys create expectations by pretending to give a shit, don't they know that it hurts when we find out their true feelings? Like we put ourselves out there very often to begin. Hey, Playinginthedark, at least you come by your name honestly, I guess. I can come up with a few more choice names should you want to change it out.
I guess the term 'Trick' goes both ways...
Oh Hunter honey we don't cross that line......

I spoke to him this morning. We are strictly friends...anyone who knows the both of us will vouch that.

I was doing this to be funny......not literally reaching out to the love of my life.

REB...you are too funny.

Okay.....I'm set!!
On second thought, I'm sure he's just busy and will be calling soon to hang out and grab a beer.

In fact, I'm sure that I was the problem, not separating fantasy from reality like a good hoogar should do. I was probably irritating or something. Maybe he was just being nice and I took it the wrong way. I should thank Playinginthedark for setting me straight back then. I gracefully dip my imaginary hat in appreciation for that much needed lesson. And please, accept my apology for making assumptions about your character. I bet you are a humanitarian, aren't you, Playin.?
Oh Hunter honey we don't cross that line......

I spoke to him this morning. We are strictly friends...anyone who knows the both of us will vouch that.

I was doing this to be funny......not literally reaching out to the love of my life.

REB...you are too funny. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Gosh, I was being funny too! Good one.
I like your humor, HG Thanks for the smile....
Daddy's Girl, get off the board and call me back.

Beagle, thanks for the pop corn.

Hunter, check your pm.

MM, Ill see you at the next social.

Efn, yes we need to play catch up.

RB, you need to stop.
Although you haven't seen me for years now, PID, I'm quite certain you were properly schooled in hobby protocol. I think some folks would find it humorous that you - the very tall, muscular, charming, hero-type gentleman - started out seemingly shy and reserved. Of course, that was destined to change after months of exposure to my sassy "Kattitude". Now look at you!!!

I'm so proud. ;—) ~

Spank yourself, Hunter. You know it's poor form to hijack another person's thread to taunt and tease. PID may just turn the tables and issue a challenge to beat your own.

I can tape it! IJS... :-)
I text him the other day I miss my chocolate friend too :-)