Sexual Trival Pursuit

http://www.getfrank.co.nz/dating-rom...-sexual-trivia

• Poor Honey Bee Sheezus

• 7 minutes from penetration to orgasm for the male. (They were obviously NOT talking about hobbyists')
  • note to self...never bate in Indonesia
MORE WEIRD SHIT BELOW!!

20 Crazy Facts About Sex

When I saw this I thought I'd post it here as it could answer some questions you didn't know you had. =)

1) Thirty minutes of sex can burn between 100 and 200 calories. (if this were true we would all be spinners)

2) The average size of an erect penis is 5 to 6 inches. (I will agree with that)

3) Both women and men can be allergic to semen. (now that's funny)

4) With nothing in its path, a penis can shoot semen 12 to 24 inches away. (true story )

5) In rare cases, menstrual cramps can cause orgasms. (FUCKING LIARS)

6) The longest recorded erect penis length is 13 inches. The smallest is 1 cm. (I believe I have seen both those guys)

7) There are about 1,000 euphemisms for "vagina" in the English language. mmkkkay

8) Sex is a natural antihistamine and headache cure. (She will NEVER be able to pull the headache excuse if you show her this statistic!)

9) Sex is a natural antihistamine and headache cure.

10) One teaspoon of semen contains approximately 300 million sperm.

11) Women with an active sex life produce more estrogen, resulting in smoother skin and shinier hair. (so it's not those expensive products I use?)

12) During ejaculation, a man's semen travels about 28 miles per hour. (determined little fuckers aren't they?)

13) "Ithyphallophobia" is the fear of seeing or having an erect penis. (none of us ladies' suffer from that here)

14) A teaspoon of semen contains about five calories. (that must piss the anorexics off)

15) The average male takes about 3 minutes to reach orgasm. (hobby guys must be super human)

16) A man will ejaculate 14 gallons of semen in a lifetime. (I will NEVER be able to shake that visual. Why did I read that?)

17) Black women are 50 percent more likely to reach orgasm during sex than white women. (bitches! kidding

18) Semen is good for oral health due to its zinc and calcium content. (one more reason to CIM)

19) Men who have an active sex life have a longer life expectancy, past 80 years on average. (Hmmm, do hobbyist live longer?)

20) There are approximately 100 million sexual acts performed each day. That's about how many Tweets are written each day.
  • ztonk
  • 04-25-2014, 06:47 AM
I know this was probably a test to see if we'd notice, but 8 and 9 look strangely alike...

z
This site is good also: http://english.pravda.ru/society/sex...7023-orgasm-0/

Men on average are in orgasm just 9 hours for their whole life.

And my favorite: A woman is more likely to experience orgasm if she has warm feet – chances increase by 30 percent, Dutch scientists from the University of Groningen believe. (The probably didn't have to pay people for this study)
Just 9 hours? Clearly, they are not testing hobby people!

No Z, I was just too lazy to erase it! Glad to see you are paying attention in sex ed this am.
Humans and Dolphins are the only two species that have sex just for fun
Humans and Dolphins are the only two species that have sex just for fun Originally Posted by Little Monster
You left out bonobos......
1. Other than the genitals and the breasts, the inner nose is the only other body part that routinely swells during intercourse – this is because it is made from the same type of erectile tissue as the penis.

I don't quite know how to feel about that?!

2. Humans aren’t the only species that partake in oral sex; cheetahs, hyenas, and goats all go down too.

I knew I like cheetahs & dolphins for a reason.
  • Loxly
  • 04-25-2014, 10:29 AM
1. Other than the genitals and the breasts, the inner nose is the only other body part that routinely swells during intercourse – this is because it is made from the same type of erectile tissue as the penis.

I don't quite know how to feel about that?!
Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Unless you've dated Pinnochio you might never have noticed this before. (Note there might actually be consequences to asking him if it was good or not.)
I like number 19, May live till 80 years old
Ive shot further than two feet a few times in my life I was really turned on when it happened.
I think #17 is because they are w black men lol
More than three different providers have told me that by tasting semen, they can tell what you have been eating. Next time eat lot of sweet, so you won't have to buy chocalate later
Unless you've dated Pinnochio you might never have noticed this before. (Note there might actually be consequences to asking him if it was good or not.) Originally Posted by Loxly
Lmao, Loxly!
Seriously, am I the only one bothered by this nose erictile tissue? It creeps me out. It's been a fleet of thoughts throught my day. Seriously. Weird.

I like my sea men like I like my nuts..... Clean and salty!!

Austinfunandfit- Something About Mary, lol!!
17) Black women are 50 percent more likely to reach orgasm during sex than white women. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
and stay there?
You left out bonobos...... Originally Posted by Beagle
I looked them up earlier.... Interesting. Not unlike humans, what I read mentioned having sex for conflict resolution!!! I guess they grugde fuck too?!