"Hobby Claus" is on the way. What's on your "Wish List?"

Goes without saying that all in the hobby are on Hobby Claus' list -- the

"They're so bad they're good at it"

list.

So I was thinking, perhaps there's some interesting items on folks' wish(es) list(s).

On mine -- and at the top this week,
  • A way to say "good bye" to those who have left us (one very recently) on a permanent basis.
Since they don't have computers (I'm told) in "Hobby Heaven" how does one say "see you at the 19th hole" to a golfer, or "at the dock," to a fisherman, or "hoisting one to you" to a Scotch drinker.

Some of my other Hobby Wish List items:

• The definitive Hobbying for Dummies, er, novice hobbiests
  • Hobbying 101 for Novice Providers
All the good advice ever published that any of the above could ever use, from TCB, to security, to BCD, to writing great reviews, to advertising, marketing, phone selection and security, etc.

Additional supplemental chapters on Growing a Thick Skin, Responding to Criticism, Traveling, Budgeting both money and time, Dealing with Pimps and "Managers."

Last but not least on my list:

• wishing the community at large a good measure of respect for others, and
  • a very happy and prosperous New Year (and beyond) and
  • may all your dreams include Red Heads!
All Ah wants fer Crissmus is poosy. Lots an' lots o' poosy. Poosy as far as tha eye kin see! Hawt, wet, juicy, twitchin' poosy. Hairy poosy, bald poosy, white poosy, black poosy, brown poosy, yellow poosy, pink poosy, magenta poosy, meaty poosy, fat poosy, skinny poosy, tight poosy, loose poosy, fast poosy, tasty poosy. Poosy, poosy, poosy!

An' a blowjob.
Ho! Ho!

(No third ho. Two is enough at one time.)
I just wish I had the health that I enjoyed in my youth. I do still have a bunch of silver dollars.
To finally get pissed on by a hot chic!!!
Ho! Ho! Originally Posted by GneissGuy
That's my plan for this holiday season.
my hobby holiday wish is they change the ad with skanky blonde girl wth the striped panties opening her legs ad nauseam over to our right. sick of that bitch. LOL. Looking forward to celebrating xmas with my hobby friends soon. thanks CK
my hobby holiday wish is they change the ad with skanky blonde girl wth the striped panties opening her legs ad nauseam over to our right. sick of that bitch. LOL. Looking forward to celebrating xmas with my hobby friends soon. thanks CK Originally Posted by sue_nami

What about the girl is skanky to you?

I bet you her image was stolen and she never consented to being in that animation, let alone the ad, or this website in the first place.

You don't have to say disrespectful things about another woman, ever, and in this case it is really distasteful.
you're right of course hun, i changed it. i do not like to be mean, it is just we have been seeing her too long. poor choice of words on my part
There were a few things above that if I were given I would regift.

enjoy the month... remember Jesus liked hookers , You should too
  • Old-T
  • 12-03-2015, 10:23 PM
My wish would be that every lady can walk away on her own terms, healthy and comfortably well off.
To finally get pissed on by a hot chic!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Next time I catch a fever.. You can swing on by..
To finally get pissed on by a hot chick! Lol. Kidding, already have. Hmmmm, wish list.... I've already gotten a new car and adorable kittens recently so that's out.. how about more love, light, and nude full body massages? :-)
To finally get pissed on by a hot chick! Lol. Kidding, already have. Hmmmm, wish list.... I've already gotten a new car and adorable kittens recently so that's out.. how about more love, light, and nude full body massages? :-) Originally Posted by JadeRose
Mah rates fer shee-yat-sue are purdy cum-pet-ah-tive. Ah also dew light sports mahssage. But meh bein' nekkid ain't really gonna help 'lessin' yer lookin' fer a good deep belly laff.
  • Toyz
  • 12-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Goes without saying that all in the hobby are on Hobby Claus' list -- the

"They're so bad they're good at it"

list.

So I was thinking, perhaps there's some interesting items on folks' wish(es) list(s).

On mine -- and at the top this week,
  • A way to say "good bye" to those who have left us (one very recently) on a permanent basis.
Since they don't have computers (I'm told) in "Hobby Heaven" how does one say "see you at the 19th hole" to a golfer, or "at the dock," to a fisherman, or "hoisting one to you" to a Scotch drinker.

Some of my other Hobby Wish List items:
  • The definitive Hobbying for Dummies, er, novice hobbiests
  • Hobbying 101 for Novice Providers
All the good advice ever published that any of the above could ever use, from TCB, to security, to BCD, to writing great reviews, to advertising, marketing, phone selection and security, etc.

Additional supplemental chapters on Growing a Thick Skin, Responding to Criticism, Traveling, Budgeting both money and time, Dealing with Pimps and "Managers."

Last but not least on my list:
  • wishing the community at large a good measure of respect for others, and
  • a very happy and prosperous New Year (and beyond) and
  • may all your dreams include Red Heads!
Originally Posted by ck1942
CK here is a little piece I wrote some time ago on the evolution of hobby budgeting as it affected me...

Might be a good chapter on "controlling your hobby budget".

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=434641&highlight=