Piercings!

How do you all feel about piercings? I like the artistic expression, they don't bother me as I like tattooed ladies anyways, but some I don't care for.

I like nipple piercings. I think they can be sexy and if the lady likes them I'm all for it.

Navel is cool. Kind of gives one a decoration on the way to the kitty?

I am not a big fan of tongue piercings, but not as bad as noes rings.

No to the noes! Especially if it's like the bull ring style.

Pussy and Clit rings are cool, I don't mind them as when I lick its for me, giving her pleasure is harder with the piercing. So I guess they are cool on the right chic.

Then there are the body dermal.

They are cool integrated with tattoo art.

So what do you all think about the piercings and the dermal's? Does it hinder your play or do you like the look?
Ladies how does the piercing affect your play and pleasure?

IB
I personally think the female form needs no improvements.
I hate it when they pierce their weenus.
It can interfere and sometimes mess with the metal stick, is all I am saying

on the other hand .... sometimes it can be quite stimulating if positioned and used right
I've always wanted nipple piercings but then i think of paim and metal allergies. Not for me but so hot on men and women. I'm told it heightens the orgasm.
  • quzi
  • 12-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Sk8ter Princess for the win!
Only if they look like the girls in the pics... Wow.. nice line up bro.. When a girl is drop dead gorgeous she can do what ever she wants..
  • Loxly
  • 12-11-2015, 10:03 PM
I always worry about some accidental injury.
And what about a Jacob's ladder on guys? How many guys would take the chance with that one?
I used to have my nipples pierced but I had to be really careful with them because they took months to heal and could still get infected easily if someone sucked on them. No nipple play sucked!
i dont find nipple piercings attractive and they limit play
I am big on ears and navels being pierced. I find when the navel jewelry is tongue friendly, I can spend a long period of time there.

Do you girls like that or is it just an easy place to pierce?

Only if they look like the girls in the pics... Wow.. nice line up bro.. When a girl is drop dead gorgeous she can do what ever she wants.. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Mata I agree that a super hottie can pull off just about anything and still be hot as hell.

IB
Sk8ter Princess for the win! Originally Posted by quzi
She has a nice collection, so does Mandi May and a few others.

I think that this whole " a beautiful lady does not need any improvement". I don't think that artistic expression is ment to be improvement. In all honesty I think the hot ladies I have seen that have multi piercings are as hot if not hotter (to me)then if they had nothing. In this day and age there are a lot of hot ladies, and sometimes this just sets them apart, good or bad is up to how you see beauty. I for one love it!

IB
Sk8ter Princess for the win! Originally Posted by quzi
I love the way she incorporates her dermal piercings into her tattoos. I just love to look at her, she's fucking dazzling.