Body Count?

What's your body count at AMPs and just life in general?

I'm at around 40. Mostly all at AMPs.
Rookie!
Impossible to count...easier to count $$.
Rookie! Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.
  • Owj
  • 07-25-2020, 09:59 PM
Quit counting a long time ago. Do repeat visits count toward the total or is it only one per individual?
fuck, 40?

when count threads like this come up, I am usually on the lower end of the guys who post.. as you can see, I have 250 reviews, almost all of them for different girls.. that doesn't count 100+ in Vietnam.
I'm a virgin. I make up the stories so you fellers will think I'm cool.
I'm a virgin. I make up the stories so you fellers will think I'm cool. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Ha! I always suspected.. thanks for coming clean!

for real, I would guess 150-175 for you.. am I close?
Quit counting a long time ago. Do repeat visits count toward the total or is it only one per individual? Originally Posted by Owj
Individual

fuck, 40?

when count threads like this come up, I am usually on the lower end of the guys who post.. as you can see, I have 250 reviews, almost all of them for different girls.. that doesn't count 100+ in Vietnam. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You gotta be up there.
fuck, 40?

when count threads like this come up, I am usually on the lower end of the guys who post.. as you can see, I have 250 reviews, almost all of them for different girls.. that doesn't count 100+ in Vietnam. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Are you actually Vietnamese?
500-1000
500-1000 Originally Posted by packeye
That's a big difference.
Ha! I always suspected.. thanks for coming clean!

for real, I would guess 150-175 for you.. am I close? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I tried to figger it up. I only review off-the-path places that get ignored by the rank and file. I don't review return visits. If I like a gal, I may return several times. So, it's more than that.

I saw one gal well over 100x in 3-4 years, before she retired.
Consistently 3 per week. Over the past 25 years...some weeks more...a few less.
I tried to figger it up. I only review off-the-path places that get ignored by the rank and file. I don't review return visits. If I like a gal, I may return several times. So, it's more than that.

I saw one gal well over 100x in 3-4 years, before she retired. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Repeat visits don't count towards body count. Body count means exactly as it is stated
How many bodies have you had.