Kudos to President Trump

• Tiny
  • 06-21-2019, 07:19 AM
I figured we were in trouble when the Democrats on Morning Joe (MSNBC) were calling for Iranian blood Wednesday morning. Trump called back the planes yesterday when they were in route to Iran for military strikes. He may have avoided a war. The next thing he needs to do is fire John Bolton.
He’s not going to fire Bolton. Trump showed restraint and gave Iran an off ramp. If they don’t take it, Trump will have no choice. And he’ll be justified in retaliation. Well played.
who ordered the planes into air for a strike?
who ordered the planes into air for a strike? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The POTUS is the only one that can do that. And the only one to stop it.
  • oeb11
  • 06-21-2019, 08:26 AM
POTUS ordered aircraft carrier and B-52s into the area - a warning.

No military strikes have been publicly authorized or sent into the air - to my best knowledge.

rest assured - the Pelosi led house is trying its best to usurp all military authority from Trump.
They have no clue what a Constitution and separation of the three branches means.
Anybody notice the MSM is NOT using the word "provoke" concerning what Iran is doing to President Trump? I like how the Democratic politicians have made it near impossible for Trump to get "conventional wisdom" advisors and then chastise Trump for not having such advisors.
Trump did the right thing here.

We should blow something up that doesn't kill anyone to get our point across.
Trump did the right thing here.

We should blow something up that doesn't kill anyone to get our point across. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I suggest that mountain that their nuke centrifuges are under.
Maybe a couple folks as well.
I suggest that mountain that their nuke centrifuges are under.
Maybe a couple folks as well. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That seems like an appropriate target.
I see the attack was called off. Trump said the attack was not proportional which is why he called it off 10 mins before launch.

who wants to start a war over a drone???
  • Tiny
  • 06-22-2019, 11:46 AM
who ordered the planes into air for a strike? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And did he know when he ordered the planes into the air that he'd recall them before the strike? My guess is yes, he planned it from the start. I certainly hope so.
I know I'm preaching to the choir here but I really believe that Trump knows what he is doing. My man played his hand well!
  • oeb11
  • 06-22-2019, 03:09 PM
Trump has called in major assets to the area to keep the Strait of Hdormuz open
TheEeuropeans whose oil passes through the strait are happy to let the US ensure their oil, and criticize us for doing so.

Great Britain has been an exception.

It is about time the rag-heads got a dose of proportionate response to their provocations.

Take out a few of their little missile boats or missile emplacements

And then deny it happened. They will understand that language.