And now for some real news; Kermit and Denise

Yes, it's true. Kermit and long time girl friend Ms. Piggy are quits. It happened last month apparently. Ms. Piggy has been seen with Liam Hemsworth (who used to hang with Miley Cyrus, don't forget to get him tested) and now Kermit has been seen looking pretty happy with the lovely Denise. One of her grandparents was a Vietnamese Pot Belly so she is an asian girl. Lucky guy Kermit.

Kermit and Piggy in happier times

You finally came up with some real news judy.
Oh pardon me!

I thought this thread was about the expertly camouflaged 777, conveniently located on a remote island.

Somewhere in the middle of Nowhere!

Carry on!
asian girls. oh yeah! kermit has been converted. once you go Asian you never go back to Caucasian
who could resist this temptress?

Say JD, there's more Kermit news in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1453670

Why not post about Kermit over there?
Actually, it includes discussion about Asians, which could lead to further discussion of Asian hookers. - more specifically Asian sex slaves of questionable identity/credentials - which would put it smack dab into JL land.

That said, I'm surprised Jdrunk hasn't posted his photo of Kermit's JUNK!
Great post JD.
Kermit just spotted some 777 parts.
Maybe this means that we will soon see another Independent provider review from woomby ! He likes the fatties and being from Arkansas, LOOOVES them hogs ! :wav etowel2:
Denise Pig is like the pig next door. . . Miss Piggy is the Hollywood starlet!
Not everybody is happy about this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...irlfriend.html

And for some odd reason, I feel obligated to post in this thread...
Denise Pig is like the pig next door. . . Miss Piggy is the Hollywood starlet! Originally Posted by southtown4488
Bet you'd like to give THAT pig a poke, right suckclown ! You and woomby seem to like those cetaceans !
Bet you'd like to give THAT pig a poke, right suckclown ! You and woomby seem to like those cetaceans ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Now you're going to comment on people's taste in women? What the fuck difference does it make to you? Go home and bang your fat, ugly wife and let the rest of bang hot BBWs if we want to.
Now you're going to comment on people's taste in women? What the fuck difference does it make to you? Go home and bang your fat, ugly wife and let the rest of bang hot BBWs if we want to. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you bring your own strapon for them to peg YOU with woomby ?
Do you bring your own strapon for them to peg YOU with woomby ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hey Rey I remember reading one of goombys post about how he has all these amenities like a man who has lots of money, but his taste in women seems to be the 50 dollar backpage variety fat girls