How is this allowed to happen???

Staff Edit: Pics or discussion of minors have absolutely no place on an adult theme board! Avoid them at all cost! - Mojo
Putin said it is the result of American policies in the middle east, and Europe following orders from us.
Does what's happening in Syria happen if there had been no American invasion of Iraq?
Can't say, however the people fleeing are from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan .
Does what's happening in Syria happen if there had been no American invasion of Iraq? Originally Posted by timpage
The picture below is from Halabja, in 1988, Little Timmy-tard, fuckin' BEFORE any U.S. military action in Iraq. So take your supercilious insinuations and go diddle yourself raw, Little Timmy-tard.

Staff Edit: Pics or discussion of children have absolutely no place here on an adult theme board! Avoid them at all cost!
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2015, 11:00 AM
There has, unfortunately, been chaos and war in that region for a very long time. Id didn't start "recently". To try and blame any one person, country, even, or era is ignorance at best, and deceitful at worst. If we had cameras everywhere, we would have sad, similar photos from a thousand years back. IB is correct.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Does what's happening in Syria happen if there had been no American invasion of Iraq? Originally Posted by timpage
We would do well to stay out of all foreign wars if this is the result.
Staff Edit: Pics or discussion of children have absolutely no place here on an adult theme board! Avoid them at all cost! Originally Posted by southtown4488
The picture below is from Halabja, in 1988, Little Timmy-tard, fuckin' BEFORE any U.S. military action in Iraq. So take your supercilious insinuations and go diddle yourself raw, Little Timmy-tard.

Staff Edit: Pics or discussion of children have absolutely no place here on an adult theme board! Avoid them at all cost! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The pic in the OP is from the refugees drowning shit stain, take your pic and shove it.
The pic in the OP is from the refugees drowning shit stain, take your pic and shove it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have no room to accomodate something else shoved up your stupid-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you already have a dick in your ass and another in your mouth. And the hairy balls in your eyes keep you from seeing that both images were of casualties of the decades old, internecine warfare so common to that region of the world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
No. I don't think so. Destabilizing Iraq was a stupid move, unless you had stock in Halliburton and other war profiteers.

Staff Edit: Pics or discussion of children have absolutely no place here on an adult theme board! Avoid them at all cost! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dumbass, the Halabja incident had absolutely nothing to do with the reason we invaded Iraq twice. What happened there was a regional conflict and had NOTHING to do with America. It was and still is a Kurdish-Sunni-Shiite problem, not an American problem, and outside of nuking the entire region into oblivion, there is nothing America will ever do to be able to change that. It seems as if you'd like to police the world and go after every rogue regime. Something tells me your sorry ass won't be dropping out of a C130 into the middle east or Africa anytime soon to fight. Stay tough behind that keyboard.
Dumbass, the Halabja incident had absolutely nothing to do with the reason we invaded Iraq twice. What happened there was a regional conflict and had NOTHING to do with America. It was and still is a Kurdish-Sunni-Shiite problem, not an American problem, and outside of nuking the entire region into oblivion, there is nothing America will ever do to be able to change that. It seems as if you'd like to police the world and go after every rogue regime. Something tells me your sorry ass won't be dropping out of a C130 into the middle east or Africa anytime soon to fight. Stay tough behind that keyboard. Originally Posted by rebaholic
You'd be the fuckin' dumbass, because that was exactly the fuckin' point, jackass. The U.S. had not a fuckin' thing to do with that incident, and yet children in that region of the world were still being killed, jackass. And just how much time did your sorry-ass spend in Afghanistan, you supercilious prick?

BTW, it's very queer that your first fuckin' post on this SHMB is in this forum.
Staff Edit: Pics or discussion of children have absolutely no place here on an adult theme board! Avoid them at all cost! Originally Posted by southtown4488
The root cause is more of that Muslim Shit that is like a boil on the butt of humanity.

People are fleeing because one Muslim Turd doesn't interpret the Koran the way another Muslim Turd does.
You have no room to accomodate something else shoved up your stupid-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you already have a dick in your ass and another in your mouth. And the hairy balls in your eyes keep you from seeing that both images were of casualties of the decades old, internecine warfare so common to that region of the world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
chicken dick, you idiotic moron with the IQ of a stump, you are the dick loving board member. The name "lucky Pierre" suits you. Your pic was not relevant to the OP as usual, just another hijack with your string of schoolboy taunts. Try accommodate dick wad. Fuck you moron.
chicken dick, you idiotic moron with the IQ of a stump, you are the dick loving board member. The name "lucky Pierre" suits you. Your pic was not relevant to the OP as usual, just another hijack with your string of schoolboy taunts. Try accommodate dick wad. Fuck you moron. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Take the dick out of your cock-sucking mouth before you try to speak, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're mumbling nonsense, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your dissembling BS aside, both pictures portray innocent casualties of war, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only ball-blinded cock-sucker like you can't see that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.