ATTENTION... PSA: Luxury is closed until Friday

a new water tank is currently being installed, no water for the table shower or anything else! work should be completed by the end of the day, Thursday, Luxury should be open at normal hours on Friday.

this also means any plan to substitute the Luxury ladies in place of Halloween candy, is thwarted
  • Gar
  • 10-30-2019, 06:44 PM
Thanks
Well, that rules out Luxury, so where should a guy go when passing through town tomorrow?
So a water heater and hidden cameras being installed by the fuzz? That news article about the #1 Spa interviewed LE who spoke about posing as service company employees and installing hidden cameras to gather evidence for supporting the warrants and raids.

Not sure how long it will take then for the warrant to be served on Luxury after that “water heater” is installed by the “installation contractor.” Makes me worry.
Take a camera detector with you. Electronic equipment with you
So a water heater and hidden cameras being installed by the fuzz? That news article about the #1 Spa interviewed LE who spoke about posing as service company employees and installing hidden cameras to gather evidence for supporting the warrants and raids.

Not sure how long it will take then for the warrant to be served on Luxury after that “water heater” is installed by the “installation contractor.” Makes me worry. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I get your concern.. however...