Need recommendations

I am traveling through Dallas tomorrow, and need some recommendations. I have been reading you guy's reviews for awhile, and finally making it down there. Looking for beauty of course, sweet and nasty with an open menu.

I like the places with the attached showers. I should be there early afternoon. Do I just walk up and ask who is available? Is it better to call about an hour before I arrive and ask?

Foxy is intriguing because of her reported beauty, and tight attributes.
I like them tiny as well. Anybody willing to offer some advice is greatly appreciated.
I have read great things about Layna, as well, and the more I read the harder it is for me to make a choice. Thanks in advance. Anyone coming to OKC can PM me and I can save you some time and searching up this way.
I am traveling through Dallas tomorrow, and need some recommendations. I have been reading you guy's reviews for awhile, and finally making it down there. Looking for beauty of course, sweet and nasty with an open menu.

I like the places with the attached showers. I should be there early afternoon. Do I just walk up and ask who is available? Is it better to call about an hour before I arrive and ask?

Foxy is intriguing because of her reported beauty, and tight attributes.
I like them tiny as well. Anybody willing to offer some advice is greatly appreciated.
I have read great things about Layna, as well, and the more I read the harder it is for me to make a choice. Thanks in advance. Anyone coming to OKC can PM me and I can save you some time and searching up this way. Originally Posted by Porky Poker
Foxy is very pretty and petite - as good looking as you could reasonably expect. She treated me very well every time I saw her.
Thanks man, I appreciate the help
It's best in my opinion to make an appointment, the popular girls stay pretty booked..
  • DBron
  • 10-31-2019, 10:15 AM
Make an appointment. Shower not attached at Blue where Foxy is. Luxury has in room shower, but closed until Friday.