Role PLaying??

So I want to know who else out there thinks sex is better when you role play? Like dirty talk, outfits, or whatever... do you have something that just stimulates your body like no other? I have been trying out the dirty talk/role playing... like picturing in my head I am a student and he is a hot professor and talking through a situation that would turn me on. Or find out his fantasy and put that into it. Guess you got to be there to fully experience it, but I truly believe sex is like softball....... 90% mental!! You have to be relaxed and comfortable, but also if you can imagine yourself orgasm or feel an amazing feeling in your head (maybe like visualize) it makes it so much better for me.

Tell me your thoughts
That is pretty much one of the only reasons I hobby, some sort of role playing. I get great sex at home. It is the experimenting and different experiences that cause me to play around.
I love role playing or talking dirty scenerios when I am wit a client!! Great enhancement!!!
... like picturing in my head I am a student and he is a hot professor and talking through a situation that would turn me on. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Brooke, can't believe you put that one. i've been thinking of that one lately. to this point haven't done much role playing in a session but i thought it might be fun to do something.
  • Rebel
  • 08-25-2010, 06:40 PM
I for one love the role play aspect, it's what keeps me coming back. Whether it's dirty talk or outfit's, this is fantasy land so all is welcome.
Talking ,dirty doesn't bother me one bit at all! In fact, it's a huge turn on for me! But role playing is a little harder for me!

I received a request to meet a gentleman at his hotel the following evening! In his email, he revealed how much he loved role play and requested that we do a little role playing! I was really nervous about it because I haven't done it in the hobby world, just in the real world with the SO! But I thought, what the hell, go for it! That next evening, I proceeded to have a couple of drinks at home to relax me for our date! I called him on my way there and he told me he would meet me in the bar of his hotel! He told me what he would be wearing, blue jeans and a navy blue golf shirt! He said he wanted me to walk up behind him and whisper in his ear and tell him that I was the hotel maid and that I had been watching him and wanted to take him upstairs and have my way with him! I sat out in the car for 15 minutes and finally got the nerve to go in! Imagine the look on my face when I walked in the bar......not just one guy, but three guys had on the same type of clothing that he had on! Thank goodness he noticed this, too and came to my rescue! Never laughed that much before! And that was the end of my role playing! LOL!
I love role playing or talking dirty scenerios when I am wit a client!! Great enhancement!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh were are going to get into all the nasty scenarios...maybe we will feed off on each others fantasies!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you got it!!!!!!!
woooooooooohhhhooooooooooooooo o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladies--yall are HOT!
Brookie,

You gotta kn ow that PPE is the RolePlay KING!

I'm just Sayin'

PPE
one of the most interesting role playing scenarios i had was....

i visited a women and spent an hour with her, talking, having a bit of wine, then some serious play: husband needing strange!! i blindfolded her and she fellated me. i took her into the kitchen and i did standing doggie while she leaned on the counter - O 1 for her. i took her to the dining room where i dined at her Y for O 2 for her. i took her to the bedroom, laid her on the bed, tied her wrists to the headboard and spent the next 20-30 mins sexing every which way but loose, Os 3-5 for her and O 1 for me. i brought a very warm washcloth and cleaned her up from Y to head to toe and then untied and unblindfolded her.

then woman #2 showed up. woman #1 and i played the role of husband and wife who were looking for another woman to invite into our bedroom. we interviewed her about her experiences in this role, her likes and dislikes, her in- and out-of-bounds activities. i then asked W2 to disrobe so we could view her body, then asked her to dine at W1's Y, which she eagerly did, bring cries of pleasure from W1. i got behind W2 and took her doggie slowly then faster while she brought W1 to several Os.

after they caught their breaths, we led W2 into the bedroom and i repeated what i had done w/ W1, with W1 helping me out. mish, cg, doggie, legs back mish, you name it.

when it was all said and done, my "wife" and i thanked W2 for her interview and sent her packing. W1 and i went for another round, falling asleep next to each other after we were done. several hours later, we woke up, took a bath and parted our ways.

i have attempted to repeat this scenario but have not found the perfect W1 and W2 to repeat it with.
I love all roleplays!

@pmdelites That sounds like fun!
I have never done role playing but as of late I have developed a sexual fantasy that includes the provider wearing a "specific outfit". I have found a provider more than willing to oblige (wasn't much of a search, sent one PM). I will report when this event takes place....I can hardly think of anything else.
Sounds like fun, LuckJack! I assume it'll be a pirate wench

Actually did that for my birthday two years ago, me as my avatar and she as above. Lots of fun. This bday think catholic school boy and stern nun.
Oh you really are naughty!

(If there weren't a spanking already planned for the festivities, one definitely needs to be added)