Do you really like me, or are you just saying that?

I'm not naive in thinking that thinking providers don't "stroke" our ego and tell us we are attractive, funny, etc. because we are the client. However, how often do you (provider) meet someone that you are truly attracted to. Is it all business or do you ever have trouble drawing a line between the two? What do you do then?

Also, what's best gift you have ever received ( other than being nice and tipping)?
how often do you (provider) meet someone that you are truly attracted to. Originally Posted by NeedingMore
Once every couple hundred (dollars)
right on, brother!
Okay I'll bite

Yes , some do care.

The best gift received.......he shaved his balls and his dick was clean.
Every damn lady I've met in this hobby tells me those things. Hey, it has to be true because they can't all be wrong
I usually end up dating every provider I see. The only problem is, they almost all want to get married. I always have to tell them my true love is the hobby. sniff. sniff.
I usually end up dating every provider I see. The only problem is, they almost all want to get married. I always have to tell them my true love is the hobby. sniff. sniff. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus

ROFLMFAO!!! Ok that's the funniest thing I've read! Yeah I have that same problem...I'm TOO much of a ladies man.
I have never, not once, lied to a client about something positive I've said about him. There are way too many good things about people to have to lie. If all the guy has is an inch long penis, don't say anything at all about it. Pick from one of the other thousand things about him that might be AWESOME.
  • hd
  • 09-02-2010, 09:41 AM
The size of my penis was just between you an me!
Okay I'll bite

Yes , some do care.

The best gift received.......he shaved his balls and his dick was clean. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Are you serious? I am sorry but I can not imagine those who look like the amazon jungle down there.

Lol thats just gross... doesnt the majority of the hobbyist on here do that? I for one do, its just so much cleaner and looks more maintain.
Honestly, in my 7+ years in the hobby, 97% of the gents I see....I have a connection with. To me, its not looks at all. Its about being a gentlemen. Its about the conversation (Which I tend to take over, lol). I enjoy being personable & letting guys in, I think that may be why I have the connections with the guys. A gent can set an appt, get here & be one of the hottest looking guys in DFW......but that doesn't mean anything, because if he is an arrogant, cocky ass hole.....he is not the hottest man in DFW!!!! Its about the personality....PERIOD!!! But of course the guys I've seen know that much about me.
Oh and let me add....when I say be a gentlemen, I mean in the sense of have respect for the provider you see.....keep yourself clean and trimmed...lol
I am sorry but I can not imagine those who look like the amazon jungle down there. Originally Posted by smartguy420
Oh hunny don't try. But you know some people like hair salad. I still don't understand why I get funny looks when the amazon is there in front of me and I get asked to suck on the boys. Really? I mean really? NO. I can do things to your balls you haven't even dreamed of, but I'm not doing it unless they are at least trimmed back to less than 1/8 in. I do nothing that I don't really really want to do.
So is there a hobbyist that you had feelings for, and perhaps wanted to see outside of the hobby, based on tour connection?
I, personally have never had feelings deep enough for a hobbiest 2 see them outside the hobby. Thats a #1 rule for me. I have 2 kiddos and if I'm not working, I'm doing the Mommy thing. So I honestly don't have the time for anything outside of that. Besides that, most that know me, know this is my cake and eat it too. I get my attention, my conversation, my dick & my money all in one!!! I don't have to worry about a boyfriend or husband calling asking me where I'm at, who I'm with, what am I doing. Screw that!!! I just want em to come show me some attention, fuck me and go home to thier wives...LOL, sorry, I'm just being honest.