Some Of You Guys On Here Are Funny

Hey Everyone This Is Miley Just Wanted To Leave This Up And Let Everyone Know Im Leaving This Site. Some Of The Guys On Here Get In Person & Want 2 Use ECCIE To Try & Get Free Services LOL Sweetie No Offense But I Just Spent over $2000 On An Ass Job And You Think Im Not Going To Ask For More For Greek L0L Thats A joke..... Is It Not True The More You Put Into Somthing The More It's Worth well in my case it is. lol Some Of You Guys On here just like to be seen posting or somthing of that nature but baby, i speak for my self and why Am i Going To Let You Just Sit Here N Be Inmature Lol well this is high school drama thast i dont have time for pm me for my e mail or other questions i will close my account at 7pm or 8pm

Why is everyone so scared to say somthing lol look at what my ad says lol and frankly some of you guys need to check your selves before speaking on me co-signing for the quarter back lol this high school drama!:winkiss : kissin ass!!

P>S<

this does not pertain to everyone but if the shoe fits wear it!!! have a blessed day!!
miley!!
self edit
We take this serious. Really we do. Some of us do. Maybe a few.
lol yes girl just search miley on bp ihave new pix in the cheetah dress

BEFORE

AFTER!!!

nvm lol
Looks Miley, and I think you should stay around
Miley, we all have to overlook the asshats. most of the nice ones are quiet!
I see. You come here and start a threAD, insult the guys, and call it "high school drama".

Let's just rip into your young pimped out fake ass....spelling, punctuation, grammar, paragraph form, run-on sentences, proper capitalization.

I got it. You never actually went to high school did you?
LMAO this is hilarity.

Miley I think the consensus will be "good riddance". It will save the next schmuck who doesn't know how to use the search function, from being ripped-off. I think I know where she got most of the 2k for the ass job, though:http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=miley

Buh-bye!

(notice she said "search Miley on BP"....LOL...even SHE wouldn't say "search Miley on ECCIE")
sheesh!

453 - 1 = 452
I assume you wouldn't be like some of the providers I've seen, and I'd bet you might find me slightly better than some you've seen. It's a mixed bag.
Bye Miley, If I ever have to get a fake dick, I might pay you to fuck your fake ass.

Good luck, I think you should get out and become a creative writing teacher.
Did she get a reduction or an enlargement of her ass? I can't see much difference, but if it was a reduction, she should ask for a refund. If it was an enlargement, she should see a shrink or have her eyes examined.