Driving Me Crazy !!

First of all, I've been hobbying for about 10 years - mostly ladies from their late 20's to mid 40's. A lot of them are still on this board, but unfortunately a few of the lovelies have retired. Here's my problem, when I look at these 18-20 year olds like Kitty, Layla, or Bryleigh etc.etc. (they're everywhere) my 58 year old little brain goes wild. However, before I can call my other brain talks me out of it. I'm not sure what I'd do. I'd probably spend the first hour just looking and licking (my tongue is long and hard still), but the second hour ???? It's not that I have any problem getting it up, and it's not small, I'm still decent looking, have hair etc. But I'm having trouble believing she would be into this at all. Just another old perve - let me get him off and send him on his way. Anyone else having these problems? Something that young, firm or with a little baby fat, smooth, titties that are just getting ripe - I really just want to play with all of her. I can still remember high school, in my car going where ever, her in her cheer skirt, me reaching over and finding the softest thighs and the wetest panties.

Any other old farts having these thoughts lately?????
I'm with you, loft. I'm a few years older than you, but I didn't start hobbying until just over a year ago. Although I've seen quite a few providers in that time, only one is under 30. She is 26, and it took me a long time to decide to request an appointment with her. My time with her was great, but I can't stop wondering if she was fighting not to gag the entire time we were together. (But then maybe I'm deluding myself by thinking the "mature" providers I see aren't grossed out as well.)

Like you, I fantasize about seeing the younger women. But I'm reluctant to ask them for an appointment. Fortunately there are many wonderful, sexy, mature providers here, so I don't spend too much time fretting about it.
- let me get him off and send him on his way. Originally Posted by loftdweller
Well ... what were you expecting? I mean ... that is the provider's job, isn't it? Some do provide the illusion of romance if that's what the hobby guy wants ... and it can be wonderful. Not sure an 18 year old could provide that .. not sure that a guy around or over 60 wants that from an 18 year old.

Just do the research. Look at the showcases, web sites, read the reviews. Write an honest profile in P411. Then contact someone of interest and tell her your concerns. Ask if she thinks it would be a good session.

Like you, I tend to prefer more mature, well established providers. But I did book a session with Alana Nicole, 20 years old at the time. We had a discussion. I booked and had a wonderful session with her. But I don't consider Alana representative of the new, young providers. Nor really sure Alana is representative of anyone besides herself. She is wonderful, though.
They're in the illusion business. Of course, at the risk of generalizing, most gals 21 and under aren't as accomplished at that aspect of the job as many of the gals with a bit more age on them, but that's life. But when you find a 19 year old who has good BCD skills and is accomplished at the illusions, it's priceless. It's also as rare as hen's teeth.
I love the young ones! Hot, tight, teenage bodies are the reason I started this business. You can't see the teeny bopper ones aren't as good as the oldies because from my experience they have more energy and are more willing to do whatever you want to make you happy. I'm about to turn 60 and I'm 100 lbs overweight...the young ones are the only ones who make me the illusion of passion...or maybe I'm seeing the wrong older gals.
Much to be said for youth; a lot more to recommend experience. Just personal preference obviously.
...or maybe I'm seeing the wrong older gals. Originally Posted by wgrace

Duh!
I"m older than all of you posting on this thread ...and having another Birthday Next week ..but if you want to be pampered by the best ....Try .V-nurse ,Lana Warren ,Cherri Darling with (Cami) ,Makenzee Ryder ,or Terra Lyn .....you will not be sorry .....I'm sure there are many others out there also .I just havent had the pleasure to meet them yet .....I did meet a couple of younger ladies ..but was not very impressed with their services ...or skills ....The OLD HAGS CLUB is a good start ......T
Experience AND passion!
Cheers!
I wouldn't think too much on it. From what I understand, the ladies actually prefer the older gents. Us younger guys come with a bad reputation of being over aggressive, disprespectful, cheap, etc.

Consider yourself lucky that you won't be put in that category.
I have seen many in "The OLD HAGS CLUB", which I can't even type with a straight face, and I'll continue to because the Ladies we have here in D/FW are the best!

But...like Dodger, I look at an Alana Nicole (which I have for the last couple of years and who could really be 30 but looks 18 to these old eyes) and say holy crap I really need to reexperience that!
Well if you ever meet Alana you will see she is no where near 30. Her birthday is this week and she will be 22.
I see ladies of all ages,heights,races and types.
If you skip over one for silly reasons you will regret it.
We have a plethera of ladies in this area and someone for every taste.
I always say "quit thinking about it and just do it".
Us younger guys come with a bad reputation of being over aggressive, disprespectful, cheap, etc. Originally Posted by Jasser

I can vouch that Jasser is none of the above. In fact, he is the total opposite and has the cutest "country boy" accent.

I have heard nothing but great things about Alana and I would refer her to any of my clients looking for a younger provider.

I agree with some previous posters. Quit worrying about it and do it! Do plenty of research so that you do not get screwed in a bad way.
Hey all you old guys, don't remember how many times I've placed ads and made post letting yall know I really enjoy yalls company ( can't remember--damn I'm becoming senile) Seems I said something like yall are like fine wine you just get better with age. Come on get over it yall are way past being scared of the dark give me or one of the other younger ladies a chance to show how much we appreciate you. and so what if we stammer or shudder a little we're BCD no one will see.
As long as you're clean, respectful, in reasonably good health, and have a positive attitude, no provider -- no matter her age -- gives two quid what you look like or how much older than her you are. Personality is so, so, so much more important; a bad personality is far more repugnant than someone who's not your usual cup of tea physically. Rude, smelly, or otherwise inconsiderate clients are the ones we're relieved to show the door.

I have yet to see any lady (again, of any age) complain about a client who was ommmmmmg liek sooooo old and/or hideous looking, but I hear complaints about non-physical attributes several times a day.

Unless she advertises otherwise, age gaps and looks don't matter. Stop denying yourself! Go have fun!