Question for the providers: wedding bands

Does a provider care if the guy wears his wedding band during their time together? I feel it shouldnt matter because the client is paying for the time...but does it make you think any different of the guy? Would you prefer married guys?
i dont mind at all
I have some married gents who take off their ring and some who don't. I'm well aware that about 80% of my clients are married. So no, it doesn't affect me either way.
I prefer married men, for the simple reason, they have somewhere to be after they leave. Discretion actually means something to some married men.

Wedding rings do not bother me, unless its huge! those tend to poke and pull some. Other than that, nope rings do not bother me.
I dont think I even look at the ring finger cuz it doesnt really matter to me come married or single lol
thanks for the insight ladies! The funny thing is that if the ring comes off there is still a tan line, haha...So one might as well wear it.
lisa.lisa hit the nail on the head. I prefer married men as well, because of the same reason. They are less likely to call or text after the session, asking if they can take you out. I like single guys too.....as long as they don't try and take our connection outside of biz. I never pay attention to the ring finger. But I'm quick to ask.....I like to be personable with the guys. So no, to me it doesn't matter at all.
I don't mind if you're married, but personally, I would prefer that you take your wedding band off during your time with me! When you're with me, I want you all to myself!
My SO said on the finger or through the nose
So i leave it on the finger
I don't care one way or the other. Honestly, you're here for a massage. Your marital status is really none of my business and I don't ask.
Im not lookn at your ring finger, im lookn at whats in your wallet and whats behind the zipper
I'm not concerned if you're married. Please keep the ring on your finger. If you take it off, there's the chance of losing it which could involve a lot of explaining to the SO about why it's missing.

I could care less!!! Its "our" time and Thats what matters
Put it on the other hand.