Has anyone been to a "real" Spa and got a Happy ending?

Like the Four seasons, Gaylord or like that. If so, how did you approach it? How often do you think these women are hit up for that stuff?
Its all about chemistry and trust. You can find it - albeit rare - but it does happen.
I'd say that most attractive RMT's get requests for "happy endings" on a regular basis. Some may be verbal, some not. A close RMT friend informed me that many guys seem to think showing off some wood will earn them a handjob. She said that some guys get extra attention, some guys don't. Just like all human relationships. YMMV.
I got offered a happy ending at a spa. The guy kept leaning his erection into me during the massage. Didn't do anything but piss me off.
Hmm, having Dharme mad at me with my dick in her hand is not a happy thought "shudders"
LMAO! Thank you for the laugh, Bubba, that was great!

Seriously, if the massage had been amazing, I might have overlooked it and just tucked my hands in but sadly, I got the other version. Women get offered a happy ending too. Not at say, massage Envy or as often as what you guys see I'm sure but it's out there. This was at a private spa.
I have had 2 RMTs give me a happy ending but only after seeing them many times.
I have had a few RMT give me happy endings, I reviewed one on here and got butchered and had to request that it be removed and I had her husband threaten my life! So NEVER again would I reveal that info again!
I think the girl at the spa wanted to give me a happy ending after she waxed my pussy, but I was in a hurry. Now she always caresses my hands when she does my solar fill. Poor thing.
It's a lot easier getting a happy ending if you just don't get anyone else involved.