CL adult gigs section is gone

• gucio
  • 09-04-2010, 11:59 AM
I just looked and there is no adult gigs anymore. Good thing I have met two nice ones already.
Yea too bad, I had great success on there. I still see a couple of hotties from there on a regular basis. Wonder where they'll migrate to.
Who will the AG's go after next?
They "pros" will have to just advertise in the massage section and the other ladies will place ads in the "women seeking men" section, just guessing though.
Backpage.com probably will raise their rates. They have always been a lot nicer looking anyway. Craigslist was always kinda street hooker looking for lack of a better analogy.
If the goverment is allowed to cencer Craigslist, BP, ECCIE. P411, and many others are next.. my 2 cents worth.
  • gucio
  • 09-04-2010, 04:45 PM
The problem with CL casual encounters is they you will find "anything but" in there. Pros and other crap, there is more SPAM there than at a Hormel factory.
If the goverment is allowed to cencer Craigslist, BP, ECCIE. P411, and many others are next.. my 2 cents worth. Originally Posted by whosit57
Might have a hard time doing the last two as they are not in the states.. The first two yea..
They "pros" will have to just advertise in the massage section and the other ladies will place ads in the "women seeking men" section, just guessing though. Originally Posted by bigdog0311

100% right. I cruised that already

or just place men for women and they will bite, 10 hits on mine and a few came out and offered in email
How many of us have noticed that Craigslist has cvered their "Adult" listing heading with a black bar and the word "CENSORED?"
Totally Removed Adult ads on Craigslist! I would never advertise on there anyway! It has always been bad news!
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2010, 08:36 PM
I like BP better than CL for the hobby, To sell anything else CL is great. Anybody know the reason why it was closed?
How many of us have noticed that Craigslist has cvered their "Adult" listing heading with a black bar and the word "CENSORED?" Originally Posted by Maxwell
At least everyone who read the thread 8 below this one.
yeah there is already a thread about this:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=95233
Sooner or later it will come back. It's to much revenue for CL to lose for long. It's all about money. They just want to avoid having major suits to fight in 40 states complaining about the ads. They would win on 1st ammendment grounds anyway but the cost to fight the suits would hurt them. They'll tweak it then bring it back as new and improved.