Anybody see Stewart tonight?

Interesting "report" about the impending extinction of the public louse. Seems that shaved kitties and Brazilian waxes have deprived these critters of their habitat... These animals need somewhere moist, warm and with plenty of hair in order to continue breeding.

Finally, HK can do her part for our ecosystem!

So can IFFY's, what was it that Whiny called it? Oh yeah! His "sweet ass!"
"PUBLIC" louse? Are you talking about your family? Oh, I can also say that this is another post by WhatZup about genitals.
Interesting "report" about the impending extinction of the public louse. Seems that shaved kitties and Brazilian waxes have deprived these critters of their habitat... These animals need somewhere moist, warm and with plenty of hair in order to continue breeding.

Finally, HK can do her part for our ecosystem!

So can IFFY's, what was it that Whiny called it? Oh yeah! His "sweet ass!" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hmmm...so many directions to go here, yet so little time.
You dipshits know I meant PUBIC Louse. Unfortunately, the IPad tends to autocorrect my typing behind my back, so excuse typos, unless you think these are conspiratorial lies!

Very funny report. Even for you sour pussies.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...-southern-wild
Jon Stewart is rather funny. I wish he were more conservative, though he has his moments of clarity.
You dipshits know I meant PUBIC Louse. Unfortunately, the IPad tends to autocorrect my typing behind my back, so excuse typos, unless you think these are conspiratorial lies! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you mean you aren't going extinct after all, Assup?

So you mean you aren't going extinct after all, Assup?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
until somebody scratches their balls
You dipshits know I meant PUBIC Louse. Unfortunately, the IPad tends to autocorrect my typing behind my back, so excuse typos, unless you think these are conspiratorial lies!

Very funny report. Even for you sour pussies.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...-southern-wild Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
the best class I took in high school score was typing, little did I know computers would be on my smart phone

so no excuses dipshit of the year
And it's pretty fucking obvious from your posts that you don't have grammar checker, not to mention the Dipshit-o-meter app, which prevents you from making an ass out of yourself!

BTW -- WTF is a "class in high school score?"

No excuses, Muskogee.
I guess the Public Louse is here to stay. Dipshit.
Are you currently hosting a colony of survivors?
If I were, Assup, you'd be here!