Role Play Anyone

As a provider/ erotic freak I have found lately that role play is becoming more and more interesting to me since seeing the movie confessions of a call girl. (Great Movie by the way.)
It's something I have always wanted to do. Something about the idea of a Man pretending to be my boss and F-ing his secretary during business hours is such a turn on, or the college student girl next door having a affair with her college professor. So many roles that can be played and enjoyed if your with the right person.

What do you guys think? Anyone else love to role play or wanna give it a shot?
I love it. It makes the encounter so much more real. I know role playing making something more real is kind of an oxymoron, but role playing takes the routine/mechanical session and makes it more alive. I've done the boss/secretary fantasy as well as the movie producer/aspiring actress fantasy. I'd like to explore some role playing where the lady is more aggressive/dominant.
I think the one I had the most fun with was the "Comatose Patient getting his Sponge Bath", where the nurse's ministrations brings him out of his coma. Trying to remain "comatose" for as long as I can is often challenging to the Provider
the one or two times i could convince the s.o. into roleplay, it just turned out really awkward. it might have been because the acting was really canned, the roles we were playing were uncomfortable, or something...but either way, i liked it, she didn't, and we've never done it since. kinda sucks, actually. i think we just needed more practice
I had my first official role play just this week. I say official in the sense of I invested in an ideal costume and once my "professor" contacted me and said that we needed to meet to discuss my limited options of passing, I went along with it. There was none of the usual hobby appointment setting talk of duration or donation. It was fun to assume the role a full day before and not come out of it until I had earned enough extra credit.
OMG.... You guys just made me want to do this even more!!! hmm maybe it's time for me to get a boyfriend or post in my home board and see what kind of respones I get about it. Love all the input you gave me... Thank you all so Much!!!

Xo Xo
TK
Making ones fantasy cum true is the true Mind Fuck, as your mind is your Biggest sex organ............enjoy~~
Did the Boss/Secretary bit with a provider in my office some time back. We were doing the bad secretary role play where she had to submit to a spanking to save her job. The provider played her role like a pro. It was a lot of fun for both of us until the janitor walked in while I had her bent over the desk turning her ass a rosie red hue.

I see that provider occasionally and we still laugh our ass off about that encounter.
OMG.... You guys just made me want to do this even more!!! hmm maybe it's time for me to get a boyfriend or post in my home board and see what kind of respones I get about it. Love all the input you gave me... Thank you all so Much!!!

Xo Xo
TK Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

I can role play being your boyfriend for an hour or two
I am not "good" at role play.but I do love making guys my sissy bitch! lol
I love role play. So many hot scenerios to play out. I wish there were some great actress's out there willing to really get into it.
Theres plenty of great "actresses" out there. I've had several ladies REALLY get into the role playing with me. Recently i did the "hot college girl needs to pass a class" role play. She had to seduce the mild-mannered professor Dan.
I wrote a review on it, and for fun I wrote it in third person like a story. It was like erotica that really happened.
It was even fun to write about. (More fun to do )
I can role play being your boyfriend for an hour or two Originally Posted by Cpalmson

lol Do I need to tour your area this summer shug??
Great topic Trinity! Clearly the "roles" to be played are widely varied - based on the responses. One of my personal atf role-plays is the elicit extramarital affair RP. You know the married couple...they're married, just not to each other. It fits well into the hobby because of our NSA relationship...unlike the real deal which can be very painful and expensive. I actually had a session where one of my atfs came to my office, we locked the door and she played the secretary who was always showing me WAY to much cleavage when she leaned over my desk - she ended up spending more time leaning over my desk than usual - and laying on it...and kneeling in one of my chairs...but this isn't a review. LOL Great Topic!
I agreee, excellent topic. I love the boss/employee dynamic, one in Houston a few weeks ago that I "embezzled" and had to submit in order to save my job. It was soooooooo much fun! I also have a fun young guy that likes me to be the sexy milf worrying that my husband could come home any minute...... Ok, I'm only 28 but it's still super fun to pretend and heighten senses! There is one scenario that makes my skin crawl, and I've done it a few times..... Pretending to be a SW, in a very affluent neighborhood of Austin with my Tits hanging out, walking until my gent drives up..... This makes me want to crawl under a rock- but it's fun for him(we have discussed it and Im pretty sure I'm not going to go there again)

Any RP scenarios that you have done that took a wrong turn somewhere?