Anyone have any recon on Yumiko at k festival

Has anyone seen Yumiko at kfest?
She just started today I believe. Im contemplating between her and Ruby at Greenlight for my next visit. The pictures on Yumiko are very tempting though (even tho we know they are 99% PS). Hoping we get a couple of good reviews on both of them before the weekend... granted I dont mind taking a shot if we dont. Worked out with Vivian for me LOL
If she is even close to the photos she is a stunner. I am unfortunately going to miss her during my travel as the Booker said only here two weeks. Hope she is as good as she looks and sticks around a while longer.
Yeah I agree LoneRinger. Pictures left me a bit stunned.. was like damn she is a looker. I hope she is somewhat close to those pictures. Im 99% sure I will make an appointment to see her this weekend, esp now that I know she is limited time only.
Pretty sure those pix have been used before....just wait for a promoter to co-sign and say its her with the caveat that they are photoshopped and then a real review from someone that didn't makeup a handle this month to give a real review. Or someone TOFTT
Saw her at 10 today. Review coming up