Funnies

I still consider myself "new" ( but I have seen Claire twice .... and she can....well.... ) but anyway, I have had these funnies..... Want to ear stories from all sides....

( Mens lounge post....Some info deleted )....... But thought you guys might get a kick out of this... Fortunately I can laugh about these things later...... We are finished and as she's getting up I hear a knock on the door so I jump up and start grabbing my gear and say " someones knocking" She walks over and starts opening the door and I am now frantically locating and grabbing clothes and one hopping around trying to get the shorts on ... Thinking LE? BF? Management? ... WTF? As I am getting the second leg into the shorts in walks XXXX with some Jason's Deli.... YYYYY says "this is XXXX" ... for an awkward moment I'm standing there ( meanwhile, out of fear, Mr. Turtle has gone all the way into his shell for protection ) with my shorts about halfway up and I say, " Hi XXXXX" .... LOL.. Any other awkward moments out there lets hear them......

Secondly: About 20 minutes from an appt. and looking at myself in the mirror running my hand thru my hair ... right? ..... disco fever on the radio,... right? .... and I go to pop some gum in my mouth, that kind with that aluminum foil backing, and cut he shit outta my lip on that metal...... well ..... for all those involved there was no lfk, dfk, daty or dato.....

And you?
Just so you know , leaking ML stuff is still leaking ML stuff even if you leave parts out , ummmm because you're still leaking ML stuff . I hear Cali is beautiful this time of year , have a nice vacation .
Wonder who finds leaking stuff funny ...
Hope this finds a MODerate plumber soon
Whut a dumass! Am Ah right? Am Ah right?
This should be interesting, wonder if any other sheep will walk off the cliff?

IB