URL / Website: none
City: san antonio
State: Texas
Address: san pedro
Activities: L3
Hair Length and Color: long black straight to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: hot thai model in her 20's, in a tight micro mini dress and heels, tan and lovely, fake mm's and not an ounce of fat on her, hot face too! yuuum
Recommendation: Yes
What's the donation?
it is in the ROS
it was $200.00
$200 total or tip?
They must mean 200 total. I went over there recently and full payment was taken at the window. A little surprising if you’re used to negotiating in the room. I have a review pending moderation.
And 200 was the only rate mentioned on my trip, that’s why I assume theirs was the same
You're lucky to get 20 minutes at that place.
CBJ...PASS AMF I don't see why people go to these AMPs when there are so many other options.
What are the other options
Then why do you bother reading about amp reviews? Without posting the other options.
CBJ...PASS AMF I don't see why people go to these AMPs when there are so many other options. Originally Posted by Txsunman

It's the convenience for me. I can just walk in. I don't have to do any meet and greets or get verified on some third party website. I don't have to worry about NCNS either. While there are other concerns with AMPs, it is most definitely the convenience.

The problem I have with Eccie reviews is all the shilling. It leads to continued bad service at select spas and screws the noobs. If they short each customer 20 minutes, they can see more customers in a day. Now compounded that with $20 more syndrome. Regardless of what you tip, they want 20 more. So the overall experience is bad and you have been robbed of time and money.

Not all spas are this way but they will be if we keep putting up with it. The word spreads fast among the girls.