URL / Website: Na
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: Downtown Troy
Activities: Massage, b2b, HE
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, very dark blonde/light brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I actually found Dezzi even better looking in person than the one picture I had of her. She has a pretty face and an approachable vibe with a killer body. Great ass, perfect tits. Don't know if she has any eastern European lineage but I thought she kinda looked it and that is very much my thing.
Recommendation: Yes
Many dudes on here have asked me for a pic of her, as I’ve seen her several times. Unfortunately I don’t have one. Is she providing pics now upon request?
Great review. Really looking forward to seeing this awesome woman.
Many dudes on here have asked me for a pic of her, as I’ve seen her several times. Unfortunately I don’t have one. Is she providing pics now upon request? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
She briefly had a web site she planned to use just for customers she already knew which someone posted here. The site had her picture and schedule on it. She didn't want the site available to the general public so she took it down once she found out it was posted here. That was the only pic I saw of her before booking. It was pretty lo res and hard to actually tell what her face looked like from it though.
She’s Swiss. Not even sure how that came up. Genuine, kind, and that sweet GND with a mischievous side. Best to become a regular before she goes UTR because I’m sure she has a stockpile of loyal clients. ATF for me and ridiculously budget friendly. Never walk away thinking WTF did I just pay for? No drama. Never mechanical and always great TCB skills.
Does she still require a deposit? I tried connecting with her 6 - 8 months ago and she wouldn't do anything without a deposit unless she had seen you recently. Unfortunately, the last time I had seen her was at Ease in Troy and that wasn't good enough for her. And deposits are a Hard No for me.
Does she still require a deposit? I tried connecting with her 6 - 8 months ago and she wouldn't do anything without a deposit unless she had seen you recently. Unfortunately, the last time I had seen her was at Ease in Troy and that wasn't good enough for her. And deposits are a Hard No for me. Originally Posted by DunKin9

I saw where she is requiring a very small deposit. I throw away more $ on dumb stuff. I'm a no deposit guy too... but from her reviews and level of service described by all... I would send a deposit. That's me though. Your no deposit rule might stem from not wanting a paper trail of your activities... or from someone you sent deposit to and you actually saw...then later asks for "assistance " and it's hard to say... I don't have cash app after you did it recently. Or..identity theft victim... all are true above for me... but I would roll the dice. I might actually sometime... most of the time I'm looking for the minimum of a bbbj... and almost always fs... only reason I haven't visited.
I respect you and your reasons... just putting it out there. Her integrity looks impeccable.
^^^^

I’m a no deposit guy as well, but being I’d be a new client, I’d have no problem sending Dezzi a deposit for my first visit. As afterdark says, her reputation is impeccable.
^^^^

I’m a no deposit guy as well, but being I’d be a new client, I’d have no problem sending Dezzi a deposit for my first visit. As afterdark says, her reputation is impeccable. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Same. So far, the only deposit I ever left was against the cervix of my UTR in Cairo.
But I think I’d trust Dezzi given all the reviews.
Haven't seen Dezzi since she was at Ease in Troy. I just wish she had a bit more expansive a menu, butt she is gorgeous and gives an incredibly sensual massage!!